27: Bathroom

"Good morning!" A voice greet you happily. You're shocked and try to smile.
Hyunjae arrives unannounced and your heart leaps to see him and Yoonji there.

Yoonji is whispered something to Hyunjae and both of them smile, "anything wrong?" You asked.

Hyunjae asked you but he just can't stop smiling looking at you and you wondered why, "Why you look so shocked and pale? Are you shocked to see me here? I thought I've text you last night that I'm coming this morning."

You wondered what text did Hyunjae talked about, "text? What text? I received nothing though." You confused.

"Your mom told me that they're aren't at home so asked me to come over along with Yoonji so I told you about it via text. You didn't get it? Seriously?" Hyunjae looked confused too since you said you didn't get any text from him.

You decided to take your phone in the room then Jimin call you from upstairs, "Hyerin? Hyerin-ah?" You looked panic and try to get him as soon as you can but he already showed up shirtless in front of Hyunjae and Yoonji.

Hyunjae and Yoonji shocked with what they saw while Jimin is clueless when you push him going upstairs again, "Go with me. Faster!" The two smile when they saw you're panicking with Jimin.

"I think I know why she didn't get any message. Look like something happen last night." Hyunjae smile and grinned while staring at Yoonji. "why?" Yoonji asked.

"Nothing. I just imagine it." Hyunjae said while smiled at her. "What are you thinking? Let them do what they wanna do." Yoonji said to him.

Hyunjae wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I hope you and her can get along well now. You're my girl she's my best friend."

Yoonji smile and take his hand, "I hope so too. I hope we can get along very well after this. She looks happy with Jimin now." Hyunjae pat her head.

Yoonji continued with doing the breakfast. Hyunjae is helping her while waiting for the two to go downstairs for breakfast.

You pushed Jimin into the room and locked the room immediately. "I really don't know that they will come here as early as this. What should we tell them?" Somehow you're panicking.

Jimin just smile when he saw you're panicking because of Hyunjae and Yoonji that come to your house that early. It's not early but just you woke up late. "You're cute when you're panic." You glare at him.

"Are you kidding me? Not now Jimin not now. I'm thinking what....." Jimin give a peck on your lips. "Ji..." Jimin give another peck on your lips. "They understand it. Don't worry." He cupped your face and give you a smile.

"Smile baby smile." He told you. You look at him with no expression. "Hyerin?" You smile when he show you his cute face. You just nod and going to take your shower right after that.

"I take some time on shower so if you're in hurry you can go take your shower in the guest room or you can just join them downstairs while waiting." You told him before you enter the bathroom. He slightly nod.

You strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over your head in steamy rivulets. Closing your eyes to the water as the heat soaks into your skin, you lean against the cool tiles.

The shower curtain is ripped back and you don't even flinch, engrossed as you were with the water cascading down your body and massaging muscles long past cramped.

"Hyerin." Jimin sighs, the exasperation clear in his tone. "What are you doing?"
You crack an eyelid and raise a brow at the same time, watching him. "Standing here."

His concerned eyes flash down your body to some bruises on your body because of the thing you did last night before flashing back to your face. "Hyerin... oh, baby."

You watch him as the water runs over your skin like a caress, how had you fallen in love with this man? This wilily snake that had twined around your own wolf's heart from the first meeting of eyes.

Slowly, you raise a hand and cup his cheek, leaning close to kiss him gently. Feeling his hands glide over your water slick body, pulling you close to him and disregarding the fact that you was naked and wet and he was clothed as pulls you deeper into the kiss.

You were surprised by the sound of knocking on the door. You're both looking at each other and you tell Jimin to be silent. "Hyerin have you ready? Breakfast is ready. By the way, where's Jimin?"

"Jimin is taking bath at the guest room. I'll be done in few minutes. Sorry for being late." You lied to Hyunjae which is calling out for you but unexpectedly Jimin sneeze. You widened your eye. "I see where's the guest room now, Hyerin." Hyunjae teased you.

"Both of you better hurry up before your parent come back, Hyerin." You're very embarrassed. Fortunately Hyunjae didn't see your red face. Only Jimin saw it and he just smiles. You hid your face in Jimin's chest.

"Ppaili! (Faster)" Hyunjae said then he left your room. Both you smile at each other. Jimin give you a peck on the lips and leave you in the bathroom.

After finishing the bath and getting ready, you go down with Jimin. Hyunjae and Yoonji look at you with the smile that full with meaning. "So how's the night? The bathroom? Done with it?" Hyunjae asked.

You're too embarrassed and you do thought Jimin felt so but he smiled when Hyunjae said so. Both of you sit on the dining table and enjoy the breakfast that Yoonji prepared.

"So Hyerin? Wanna go for double date?" Yoonji asked you. You looked at Jimin either he agree or not to go for double that but when you looked at him, Hyunjae teased you instead. "Yoonji, they're too tired to go for double date with us. Trust me." Then he giggled and surprisingly, Jimin giggled too.

You hit Jimin because he did so. "You enjoyed it huh, Jiminie?" You glare at him. "Yes i do enjoyed it both night and morning." You're shocked with Jimin's response. "Whu - what?"

Yoonji save you from the embarrassment since the two were enjoying themselves teasing you. Jimin and you agreed to go for double date with them before both of you go back to Seoul for work. You decide to go back Seoul early since you're recovering faster than you expected.