47: Leave Me

You dial for his number, "Hel...." Jimin didn't have time to say hello. "Park Jimin!!"

"Yes baby? What happen?" You don't wanna explain it on the phone.

"Meet me at our place after this." You off the call right after you said that. Jane pat your back.

"Calm down, Hyerin-ah." You sigh and try not to be so mad. You cover your face.

"Eonnie, this isn't for the first time. I just hold for it before because I'm not with him. But now he's my boyfriend. I don't want things happen twice." You almost broke to tears but you hold on.

"Every relationship have it ups and down. Thing about him and Seulgi is just a rumour. He won't betray you... you and..." you look at Jane.

"Yes he's with me. That's what happen before. He's with me but stick with Yoonji!" You left your waiting room and go to the toilet.

On your way to the toilet, you saw Jimin and try to avoid him. You turn back your way but he managed to grab your hand. You stand but didn't face him.

He noticed your face and bring you to other place which private for you and him. "What's wrong?" He cupped your face.

"Ask yourself what's wrong. Don't make me regret with my choice for forgiving you!" You take his hand off your face and left him. You can hear he's calling for you.

Your group and you went back to the dorm  then when your manager leave, you went out again to see Jimin. You went to your apartment which own by you and Jimin.

You wait for him while looking at the photos, videos and all the responses that the fans gave. It break your heart into pieces.

After a few moment of waiting, you heard someone entering the door password and you knew it's him. "Sorry I'm late."

Jimin takes off his jacket and sits down. This is the only time you get to see his eyes. Innocent, confuse, but always alert. You stand beside him, with your arms crossed and your eyes locked on him.

It takes him a while to realize that you're really not alright. He gets up on his feet and says, "I don't know what's wrong but I know it must be something? Tell me."

He puts his hand on your right cheek and leans his face closer. You shove his hand away.

"Don't touch me." Just a few words, but they bring jealousy and mad feel in your eyes. You never thought this is how it would feel when the rumour and ship is sailing.

"What happened?" he asks, covering your face with his hands.

"I just figured out my boyfriend is so in love with another girl which is an idol and it's not me! That's what happened," now you're shouting at him.

He looks shocked but he takes his hand to the back of your head and pulls you towards him, buries your face in his chest.

He says, "Hey baby, calm down. What's going on here? Like with who? I'm in love? I'm cheating?"

You bury your face in his chest for a second; it's so hard, but warm and safe. It's your boyfriend's chest.

But you hate him at the moment. So you put your hands on his chest and push him away.

"I said don't touch me." You're mad and jealous. It's hurt you when your boyfriend got shipped with another idol and your boyfriend seem try to make the ship happen.

"I just watch you on stage. I'm okay when you stand beside her but is it necessary to hold her? Okay fine! I'm selfish I know I am." You feel like you wanna cry but you don't wanna look desperate.