54: You're my sunshine

You leans forwards, your warm breath in his ear, then you hum the song both of you used to sing when you're bored. His lips, the ones that really didn't want to smile tonight, creep into a grin.

You keep on humming until he take you in a bear hug and kiss you. "I swear you're an expert on keeping my heart beating, Hyerin. Without you, I'm sure it would simply stop."

You hit his chest since his word is really cheesy. "Don't be so cheesy, Park Jimin." You lean forward and catch his lips.

You kiss him nonstop and his hand start to move all over your body. "Jimin-ah..." you never expect Jimin will act that way.

"Shhh," he said, "Yes, you're the one who start it." And he kissed your eyelids, then your lips. And the kiss continued until he reach your face. Then, slowly, he pulled away.

You look at him. "Jimin, let's go back. The boys must be waiting..." You feel his lips and yours.

"We're not going back tonight." And he was kissing you again, and slipping the your shirt over your head. His strong and gentle hands began to stroke you, his hands, his lips, his tongue.

Gentle. Not frightening. Knowing what he was doing. It startled you. "Shhh," Jimin whispered.

"Shhh, it's all right, don't worry, just relax and listen to your body." He was slow, rhythmic, gentle, moving down your body, down and you were nothing but your body there was a sharp brief pain

Brief and then a sweet spasm went through you and you seemed to rise into the air. No more pain just the sweetness the incredible and then Jimin, panting you pressed him hard against you.

Both of you lay naked in the room, Jimin's arm draped over your waist. You lent in for a kiss, the kind you wanted to last forever, but after a time you withdrew to gaze at the face you loved so much.

Jimin glided his hand over your skin to your face, brushing away a little sand. "Have I ever told you I love you?"

You grinned, he said the exact same thing every time. "No, uh uh," you shook your head and fought away the grin.

Jimin's hand had migrated to your hair, pushing it back from your face. "Well, I do. And you know what?" You heard the words before he said them, folding your lips inwards.

"I always will." As always you dropped your gaze before meeting his, there was an intensity to it, like his love was kerosene and you was his only flame.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, babe." You rest your head on his chest. Your finger move over his chest.

"Well, past is past. Let's just move forward." You answered. You don't know what's funny with your answer but Jimin chuckle.

You sit with your bare body exposed. "What's funny?" He pull into a hug again and you try to escape but you can't.

"I didn't talk about past, I talk about what happen between us just now. Well.." you hide your face in his chest when he said so.

"If about that, well. I can say nothing. I never thought you'll lead both of us into it. I didn't expect it."

"Hyerin, stop suffering from hunger can you? I don't like it. It make me feel bad." Jimin stated why he actually mad at you before.

"Why I can't but you can? You just have one proper meal in 10 days. What the heck are you thinking?" Jimin stop everything his hand doing on your body.

"So it's not a big deal between us. We're both idol. We need to take care of our body. Our company make us go to medical check up, baby. One more thing, I know you worry about it. Thanks for it. I'm not mad but I just wanna tell you I'm all fine."

You look up at him. Jimin kissed your head. "Okay baby. I just worry about you. That's all." You hugged his body tight. Both of you fall asleep in the hug.

That's how you end your tiring day with him. Your love life with him is like others as well. Since you're both idol, it's hard for both of you to make time for each other.

BTS is a worldwide superstar make it harder for you to see him that often but when you have chance, both of you will spend your time at your own home which still no one know.

You and him have your upside down but both of you can handle it well. Usually, after work and you have few days break, you'll stay at your own home.

Sometime alone and sometime with him. After a tiring schedule, you went back there. As you walk in, you saw a pair of shoe. Jimin didn't tell you that he's already back.

He saw you and a smile form on his lips. Finally, Jimin is here after a few months and maybe there is nothing romantic between you at the moment, but when he opens his arms you don't hesitate to go into them.

You hug him tight. "I miss you so much." He hugged you tight as well. After all of things happen to both of you, you realised that nothing is perfect.

You realised that there is no perfect lover, we are all flawed, but knowing those flaws and still loving with all our heart creates perfect love.

You will never look further than Jimin, your  one and only love. If your heart is a flower waiting to bloom, Jimin's love is the only sunshine it needs.

-THE END-