48: I'm Sick Of It

"Want me to happy then please leave me." you said to him. His movements stopped. You faced him and try your best to look into his eye.

You refused to look away, even as your lips trembled and your shoulders heaved with emotion, unwilling to back down.

Your dark lashes brimmed heavy with tears; your hands clenched into shaking fists, in a desperate battle against the grief.

A lone tear traced down your cheek, and just like that, the floodgates opened. You wept, tears streaming from your deep eyes, loud, heaving sobs tearing from your throat, and still you did not look away.

"You didn't mean it don't you?" You give up and look down. To leave the one you love is not easy. Jimin knew you needed a warm hug from him.

You're just silent when Jimin hugs your little body. He takes you on the couch and his hands are on your shoulders. He took out his phone.

"Hyung, please ask Bang PD-nim to take out the statement about me and Seulgi. I'm sick of it." You look at him right away with your swollen eye and he slightly nod at you.

"Thanks, hyung." He ended up the call with his manager and look at you. He give you such a bright smile.

"What are you doing?" You feel guilty because you fell like you have troubled him.

"I told you that I'll do anything for you. I won't let you go. Your loss is the most frightening to me. You don't have to feel guilty." He kiss the back of your hand.

"If you let me, I just want to tell the world that you're mine but I know you're not ready for it." You just can look down when he said so. He sit close to you and pull you into hug.

Both of you went back to your dorm after a few hours. Your daily life went smoothly and same goes to Jimin. There's nothing much happen.

There's just a few of your photo spotted with him but you keep on denying it. You always said it's your manager and sometime you'll said it's your cousin.

You know the fans wouldn't trust it that easy but to avoid the media that's the only thing you can do.

The photos between you and Jimin were spreading

The photos between you and Jimin were spreading. It's just you and your management knew that the guy that with you is Jimin.

Jiminie ❤️: Is your fans okay with it?

You: Well. It's kinda mess now but it'll be okay later on.

Jiminie ❤️: Do you think it can last long?

You: Soon or later they'll know. But for now let's keep it secret.

Jimin agree until there's one photo being uploaded where you and Jimin got caught at the cafe after a few months of the other photo.

"PIXIE Hyerin is caught on date with BTS Jimin" "Media caught the two stars on a date in a cafe at night

"Media caught the two stars on a date in a cafe at night. It was reported that BTS Jimin is the one that always being caught with PIXIE Hyerin but Hyerin side always deny it."

Both of you decide to respond to the news with denying it. You didn't deny that it's was both of you in the cafe but there's nothing between you and just a close friend since you come from the same high school in Busan.

It finally cleared up. You have your break so you decide to go back to your hometown, Busan. Your friends planned on doing a reunion since you're having your break.

Jihyun plans everything about this reunion. You are very happy to see your old friends.

Most of them ask about rumors between you and Jimin. Jihyun just smiled when they asked about it.

"Well guys. It's complicated between me and him. And more thing, I know you girls are ARMYs. Am I right?" The girls smiled and some of them nods.

One of them said, "But we'll be happy if Jimin is dating you. But just please tell us before you tell the media or else I'll be so betrayed by you."

All of the girls agreed. You just can nod. "You guys still have Jihyun here. His lil brother." Everyone look at Jihyun with annoy face.

"Hey, what's wrong with me? You like my brother but why not me?" Jihyun unsatisfied with your girls friend reaction.

"Jimin-oppa is much better than you Jihyun. You're not the same with him." You laughed at her comment toward Jihyun.

Before the night over, the reunion is over. All of you went back home together. "It have been a long time we didn't going back by foot and walk along the street especially with you Hyerin."

"I know, right. I miss it but I'm just too busy with my works." You walked with the girls. They can't stop talk about BTS and asked you how it feel to see them in person.

"It must be great right? I went to their concert but yes we can't get closer to Jimin just like we did long time ago." She sighed.

"Jimin is still the same person. The others are so humble for sure. Maybe you can ask Jihyun to tell Jimin to bring BTS here."

They're excited about your idea until there's a suspicious guy move toward all of you. You stopped walking. "Girls?" You said.

"Let's just walk. There's a few of us here and he's just alone." All of you hold hand and walk together. The guy is getting closer.

"Isn't that's Jihyun?" One of you said. Everyone agree and you relieve. He is getting closer to you.

"Wait girls. It's not Jihyun." All of you stun and same goes to you. He walk straight to you and you just wanna run away before he did something stupid.

All the girls look at you with their eye are widely open. They're in shocked because BTS Jimin is in front of them.

Jimin doesn't even look around. Instead he walks straight over to you. Then he grabs you by the waist and pulls you toward him.

"You're late. I wouldn't wait this long for anyone else but you." You stare at him with shock.