25: Friend

Hyerin snuggled in, "You're the person I know that gives indefinite hugs."

Jimin snickered, "Well, love, where else would I rather be?" In that moment the arms squeezed a fraction tighter and Hyerin breathed more slowly, your body melting into Jimin's as every muscle lost its tension to the spring air. This was life, real life.

A slight cough behind the door brought them apart and your heads around. "Hyunjae?" Hyerin sigh.

Hyunjae slowly show up in front of two of you again and said, "I'm sorry for what happen just now, Hyerin. It's all your decision to hate anyone you want but I really hope you and Yoonji won't be this awkward."

"Hyunjae-ah, just give her..." you stopped Jimin for what he's going to say by hold his hand. "I will. I'll talk to her. When I can see her?"

Jimin looks at you with all the shock shown in his face. You try to convince him just by looking at him but he doesn't look won't hide that shock face.

"I'll make home party tonight so she'll be there. Don't worry it's just all of our school friends. Actually, that's why I'm coming here just now. I about to tell you about the home party but you know..." Hyunjae try to continue but you cut his word.

"Please play my song during your home party later on." It's your sudden your request.

Both of the boys look at you weirdly. "Why you asked for your song to be play during Hyunjae's party? What's it?" Jimin asked curiously.

"If he wants me to come, he needs to do it" You wink at Hyunjae and surprisingly Hyunjae agree. Hyunjae left after a few minutes.

"Hyunjae really want you to be friend with Yoonji. He's willing to do that." Jimin kinda shock with Hyunjae's willingness.

You look and said, "Is this the best thing to do? Will Hyunjae happy if I do so? Or will both of us happy?"

Jimin pull you into his arm, "Trust yourself and trust me. You did the right one. If you can't, just don't come to the party later on. Okay?" You slightly nod and you can feel Jimin kiss your head. He pat you.

Jimin and you went to Hyunjae's house at that evening. As you stepped in, you noticed the music playing in the background. The tunes sounded like your own music you recorded in the studio.

Hyunjae really did it, he did choose your song for his party. All of a sudden, this party wasn't so bad after all. Well, at least with your voice singing in the background.

"Hey Hyerin, Jimin hyung!" Hyunjae said, coming over to give Jimin a handshake. "How's it going. Are you likin' the party?"

You nodded. "Very much so. I am delighted to have been invited to attend." Hyunjae slapped you on the back.

"Stop with such nonsense." He chuckled. "You talk to proper. Loosen up, don't be so stiff." He shoved a beef in front of your face. "You, drink it. You need it more than anyone in this room."

You smiled and reluctantly took the bottle and  about  to drink but Jimin take it from you and shook his head. You understand why he did so. It's because of your condition. "I don't plan on staying long, Hyunjae. I just wanted to make sure you was played my music & to see Yoonji."

Hyunjae put a hand to his ear as if listening to something far away. "Here that.... that's your song. Now you know I wasn't lying. Anyway, Yoonji is in the room. She'll be out soon. "

You said, "What- what? In the room Can i meet her in the room?" The words were heavy when coming from your mouth.

"Yep. She'll love to. Just go to my room."
"Uh, yes. See you later." You grinned,. "Are you sure?" Hyunjae picked another beer and handed it to you but again Jimin took it for you. "You knew it Hyunjae," he said.

"Uh yes. Gosh I almost forgot. I'm sorry," Hyunjae said. You left Hyunjae and Jimin there and went to see Yoonji.

That evening you went to see Yoonji to forgive her and start the new thing but you kept remembering why you did this. You dislike her for years but now you're ready to start to new things with her. For the friendship between you and Hyunjae, you're willing to forgive her.

After talking personally to Yoonji, now you're and her are friend. You're trying to accept her as your friend. Then, you and Jimin went home and leave the party. You got a message from your mom telling you that they're not going home that night so literally you're alone at home.

"I should stay at Hyunjae's house since my parent aren't going back." You said it to Jimin which is driving you back home.

Jimin just look at you for a second then look back to the road. "Why must Hyunjae? I'm here for you, don't you remember? I'll be with you tonight." He gives you a smile.

You wanna touch him and run your fingers through his hair. Rubbing your hands together, you force them into submission.

Observing his movements, a sigh escapes your lips. You adore the subtle tilt of his head when he turns onto the road. Every movement seems as though he's planned it out ahead of time. Feeling a chill, you rub your arms.

"We're here. Let's go in." He turn off the engine and both of you go out from the car. You lead the way and open up the door. Jimin sit on the couch while staring at you with smile on his face.

You're blushing for no reason when Jimin looked at you that way. "Uhm... you can wait here. I wanna take my shower upstairs. I hope you don't mind on waiting. You can turn on the TV or there's some drink in the fridge. Make it like your own house."

Jimin stood and walk to you slowly while you are about to run upstairs but being stop by Jimin. "Hyerin!"

Both of you stop and looked at each other from apart. "Don't you want me to join you?" At that moment, you can feel your face was heated up by embarrassment. You can't hide your face.

"What does it mean?" You asked yourself...