37: Kill You

A choked cry for help forced itself up your throat, and you felt a drop run down your cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for you. You saw Yoonji in front of you.

Yoonji spoke with a coldness you'd never heard before. "I don't just want to kill you, I want to put you in a pit and add the shovels of dirt slowly until your God damn mouth is full of muck. I want to hear your cries as the rocks rain down on you thicker than a hail storm."

Her hand is still on your neck, "I don't care if you're sorry anymore, I don't want to hear it. You should have told me all that crap back when it could have made a difference, back when I loved you so much I would have gladly died in your place. You took what was beautiful in me and made it into what it is today. I hope you're proud, it's all your handwork."

She grinned, her eyes wider than any sane person's should be. Then she pulled out the knife from somewhere, "Yo..on..." You shook your head and cried, "Ple..."

She put her hand and her back and look like she took something. She raised the knife and stabbed you. Tears dripping on your cheeks. "Hyerin?" You struggled to breathe and you keep hearing your name being call, "Babe?" You feel someone held your hand.

You can hear Jimin calling your name over and over again. Finally, you open your eyes and saw Jimin in front of you. He looks at you with an overwhelming expression of worries.

Your tears flowed slowly. You want to wake up to hug Jimin but with your condition, you couldn't do it. Jimin seems to be able to read your mind then hug you which is lying down. "I'm alive."

"What? Yes, you are alive, baby." Jimin responded. He wiped the tears on your cheek. You just look straight into his eye.

"Nightmare? Babe, I know it's hard to forget all those things but now you're safe. Everyone is here with you. Even if I'm going to work, your parent is here. Okay?"

He stroked your hair as he said so. Then, you heard the door slide and saw Jimin's manager and your parent is right behind him. "I need to go. Your parent is here." He stood and kiss your forehead. "I love you."

As he stood, your parents enter the room and Jimin told something to them before he leave. He put on his hoodie and sunglasses then he leave with his manager. Your mom sit next to you and start to talk with you.

Your mom and dad talk a lot of interesting story and it really make you forget about your nightmare. You feel safe when someone is next to you and you will feel unsafe if you're alone in the room even though you know there's a police guard outside the room.

As your eating some fruits, you saw the door slides and you saw your members. "Hyerin!" They brought along some fruits, small bag and flowers. "I miss you, girls."

"Eonnie, the fans miss you. Here we brought some of fans gift for you. Well, I do think you need all these." Jiyoon said as she hand you some letters and place the small bags on the table. "Thank you."

Jane sit next to you, "I hope you'll recover soon so that we can perform together again. We really miss you." Somehow you feel guilty because of that. It really make you wanna recover as soon as possible.

You give them a smile. "I will recover soon." They hugged you one by one since you can't go for group hug.

A week have passed and you're slowly recovering. Your case and Yoonji haven't settle down yet since you never went to court since then. Even your manager always said that Yoonji wanna see you but none of people around you want you to see her.

"Just once. I need to settle down with..." your manager and your parents give you a glance. Jimin just look at you with his mad expression which is he hold. "Just once. That's the only way.."

"Kim Hyerin, can't you understand that people around want the best for you and this is the best for you. We almost lose you." Your dad talk behalf of the others. "Please sweetie. You just recovered."

You sigh and look down. "I'm sorry. I just want to settle it down with her." Jimin look at you with all the madness that he held in. He finally walk out from your room. Everyone look at him walking out.

You look at your mom, "That's what you got when you wanna see her. He's suffering a lot since he witnessed everything. Can't you consider his feeling?" You can say nothing but just look down when your mom said so.

Your dad walk out after a few minutes. It make three of you in the room. You, your mom and your manager. "I'm sorry." And you finally say sorry.

"We'll do everything while you'll just focus on your recovering." Your manager said before he walk out. The guilt sat not on your chest but inside your brain. What you had done you could not un-do.

After a few moments, your manager enter the room again along with his phone. You put your eyes on him. He then hand you the phone, and you saw Jimin and your dad were entering the room too. They're all putting their eyes on you and you wonder why.

Your manager ask you to answer the call. You said hallo then a familiar voice greet you. "Hyerin?" You eye widely open and you almost dropped the phone. You gulp.

"Yes it's me. Why?" You try to answer as calm as you can but then she didn't say any single word. A heavy silence settled over both of you, thicker then the uneasy tension in the atmosphere.

As that happen, you gave back the phone to your manager. You feel scared for some reasons but then you really wanna settle the things with her. Jimin move to your side right away. He held your hand. "I'm with you."

Your manager try to settle up with her but she just wants to talk to you. He hand the phone to you again but Jimin the one who took it. He put loudspeaker mode and ask you to answer.

"Hyerin are you there?" Yoonji asked. You look at Jimin and don't know what to answer. "Kim Hyerin?" Jimin nods.

"I'm here." You answered her. "I know your lawyer had meet me several times but I just wanna see you. Just you."

You grasp Jimin's hand. "There's nothing to talk between us, Yoonji. It's all over." Yoonji quiet for awhile then she talked.

"It's not over yet." You're shocked. Your breathing fasten and start to think what will happen next. She's in the jail but still you feel unsafe.

"Your time is over, Yoonji." The police said to her as you can hear it. "We haven't talk much, Hyerin but just please see me. Lets meet each other." Then she ended the call.

"Let's meet her.." you said to Jimin.