24: Why Must Her?

Hyerin was discharged from the hospital because she didn't want to be in the hospital too long. She was also given leave more by her agency.

"The news that you're unwell are all over the news. Your fans must be worry about you even I'm still worry about you." Jimin said as she sitting next to her in her room.

Hyerin rested her head on Jimin's shoulder. "It's better for them to knew that I'm unwell than knew that I being kidnapped and you. I'm all fine." Hyerin sigh.

They finally clasped each other in a warm, slow and luxurious hug, they felt all oppositions to their love had melted. His chests rising and falling against her back, their breaths in unison, and the warm blood that they could feel in each others' embrace.

"Don't look so sad." you poke Jimin's nose and hold him close, brushing a strand of dark brown hair away from his face. He sniffs dejectedly and buries his face in your chest.

"Let's watch a movie." You stand up and put in the DVD player in your room and join him back on the bed. He eagerly wraps his arms around your waist, once again burying his head in your chest.

"Isn't this better?" You ask at the middle of the movie. You look down and see that he was half asleep, his eyes opening at your question. He barely nods, his eyes slipping closed.

You just can smile and then you focus on the drama again while wondering why both of you aren't dating but yet act like you're dating. "This movie is dumb." Jimin suddenly whines.

"Don't be such a girl," You wrap your arms around his torso and hug him close. "I bet you're tired," You say as his arms encircle your waist and his head lolls to your shoulder.

"Maybe," he murmurs with a tiny sigh. You smile happily as a few minutes in to the movie he goes limp.

"Hyerin!" Hyunjae barged in make you push Jimin from the bed and he looked shocked too. "Ahh sorry." Hyunjae said.

"Hyunjae, can't you knock the door?" You asked with guilty while looking at Jimin on the floor.

Hyunjae help Jimin up. Jimin sits on the bed and looked at Hyunjae. "Please knocked next time." He told Hyunjae.

"Okay hyung. I'm sorry I'm just too excited. Btw what are you two doing in the room, cuddling while waiting watching movie but not dating?" Hyunjae asked that make two of you speechless.

Jimin just look at you since you're the one that decide not to date yet. "None your business, Hyunjae. We'll date if the time is come." You said.

"When?" Jimin and Hyunjae asked at the same time. You startled. "Uhmm I don't know. Now, why you're here?"

"I just want to be here to be with you. I heard your mother went to your aunt's house so I thought I should be with you but Jimin hyung already here. Do you mind if I go to see Yoonji? Well, you have Jimin hyung here." Hyunjae looked at you with pity face.

You just look at him with annoy face. "Don't you have something to do other than meeting Yoonji? Yoonji always have her free time and I'm jealous of her because of the amount of her free time."

Your answer look like annoyed Hyunjae. "I don't know and don't understand why you didn't like Yoonji since the first day I introduced you to her. You said you're a friend of her but..."

"We just met once in Seoul. Is that considered as friend?" You asked him and without you realise you've raised up your voice.

"Hyerin! She helped you! If you still mad that I'm hiding my relationship, you should mad at me not her. She did nothing. Remember the fact that the girl that you don't like have helped you from that jerk." Hyunjae somehow mad with the way you treat Yoonji since he still doesn't know.

You look away and feel Jimin's hand on yours. "Hyunjae-ah. I'll talk to her. Just go meet Yoonji. I'll talk to you later too."

Hyunjae left right after that. Jimin just stay quiet beside you while holding your hand. "Among all people in Busan why must Yoonji the one who helped me?" You spoke.

"Why don't you try to be friend with her or maybe tell Hyunjae about it?" Jimin gave you some suggestions.

"I don't want things to happen twice. I don't want her to take you from me again. I'm scared of that and I don't wanna be the one who destroys Hyunjae's happiness. He looked happy when he with her." You almost tear up when you say so.

"You never tell me you love me but you're afraid of losing me. Yoonji and I may never betray you but I want you to know. It was the biggest mistake I've ever made and I can honestly say I don't know why it can happen." Even it sound kinda nonsense to you but you can see the honesty in his eye.

"I love you." You finally tell him the thing that you wanna tell for a long time since the day you meet him again. He looked startled yet happy shown on his face. "I can't believe how hard I've fallen for you." You confessed.

Jimin stroked your long hair and pulled you into his chest. The realisation that we weren't alone we have been through this together since day one and that we were in love together. "I love you more than you ever thought, Hyerin."

You hugged him tight. "Is this a new start for us?" Jimin asked while pull apart from the hug and look deeply into your eye. You give him smile and slightly nod.

Jimin's lips alight on your cheek like a dew freckled petal caught in a breeze, so soft and with the smallest hint of coolness.