16: Need Time

Jimin moves his head closer to Hyerin. She sits frozen, from both fear and excitement. He leans in, so his foreheads rests against her. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking. "Thank you," she suddenly says in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" He replies, his voice low and husky. "For never give up on me and for loving me." Her voice wavers, exhilarated from the tension between them.

Jimin gently leans in and kisses Hyerin's warms lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Jimin holds Hyerin's head in his hands and pulls her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around his body, feeling each crevasse, each line along his perfect physique.

She lies on her back as he matches her body's form. Jimin's hands venture over her curved body, exploring. They pull apart and open their eyes. They stare at each other, deep into each other's eyes. They just smile look at each other. No words are spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated.

Jimin leans in a softly kisses up and down Hyerin's neck. She lets out little whimpers of anticipation. Jimin works his way back to her tender, smooth lips. As they kiss she rolls him over and lies on top of his strong, muscular body. She runs her lips up his neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on his lips but then she stops. She moves from Jimin's body and stood.

A single tear slid down from her eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty tears flowed it's way down her cheek, releasing the sadness and sorrow that has been held inside of her for all this time but still she didn't make a sound.

"Why?" Jimin asked. "I don't know that we both suffering because of what I did. I didn't know you love me this much. Yes I do hate you for choosing Yoonji but then I still love you till now. I don't know why I'm doing this with you. Jiminie, I do love you but I'm scared." Sobbing while look at him.

"Scared that I'll leave you? It's okay for you to feel so but for sure I realise since that day the one that I truly love is you. I don't know why I act that way before and I don't why I stupidly chose Yoonji. To be really honest, I don't know." Jimin step closer to her. "We can start over if you don't mind." Jimin looks into her teary eye.

"Not now gimme time." Hyerin suddenly requested that. Jimin stroked her long black hair and pulled her into his chest. The warmth of being with him and being happy made her want to forgive him even more. The realisation that they've been through this together since day one and that they're in love together. The hug was an exchange of pure joy between them.

Jimin's lips alight on her cheek like a dew freckled petal caught in a breeze, so soft and with the smallest hint of coolness. "Now we need to go back to our dorm. Your members are waiting for you." His hand is wiping her tears and give her a smile. "Don't cry."

Jimin sent her back till her dorm. They even exchanged number. They're trying to rebuild their relationship and Jimin decides not to force her to start over.

Since that, they always texting and sometime calling each other. They're getting closer and day by day Hyerin kinda forget about their past. Even so, still Hyerin didn't tell him everything. She just doesn't want to depend on him since they're both idol. It's different between now and before.

Jimin: Are you free this weekend? Wanna go out?

Hyerin: I'm going back Busan on Friday. I have 2 weeks break.

Jimin: Really?

Hyerin: Yes I miss Busan.

Jimin: So am I. I hope I can be in Busan too but I have to go to work.

Hyerin: next time you'll going back, trust me.

Jimin: I do trust you, baby.

Hyerin: I have to go now.

Jimin: okay.

Jane tease Hyerin for looking at the phone with smile on her face. "You changed a lot since the day you're escaping from our late dance practice."

"No I'm not. It's just a spam message." Hyerin lied. "Girls, Jimin sunbaenim message is a spam. Always remember that." Jane tease her again. "Eonnie..."

"It's really good to see that you're happy now. This is our Hyerin." Jane sit next to her. Then Jiyoon come with sudden hug and May join them. They make a group hug. "Gonna miss you. 2 weeks break." May said.

"For you not for me!" Jane said. "Good luck on acting eonnie. You'll be friend with a lot of actor eonnie." You envy her for her actor debut as you laughed.

As usual, Jiyoon and Hyerin going to train together but this time, Jiyoon was pick up by her father while Hyerin still being pick up by Hyun Jae. "Eonnie, I'm going first. Take care see you again." Jiyoon said as she hugged Hyerin.

"Okay. Have fun." She broke the hugged. Jiyoon waves at her and leave her there. While Hyerin is still wait for Hyun Jae. She waited their alone. "Long wait?" A voice greets her from behind none other than Hyun Jae.

"Yahhh.. Hyun... You? Why you're here?" She widened her eye as she turn to face Hyun Jae Every time she went back to her hometown, she always meet unexpected people.