36: Losing You

You hear voices but can't understand what is said. There are blurred images of faces peering down at you and moving away then darkness comes again. Consciousness fades in and out. You can't tell if you're dreaming or not.

You opened your eyes and blinked. In front of you was a white wall with a photograph of what looked like a sunrise, although you couldn't make it out for certain. Your vision was still slightly hazy. As you tried to raise your hand to wipe the sleep and hair from your eyes, you realised you couldn't move your arm.

"Where am I?" You speak as you saw Jimin is sitting next to you looking at his phone. "Finally you're awake. Lemme call the doctor." Jimin go to the door and call for the doctor then he back to your side and hold your hand. "I miss you." He said.

Jimin looked at you with a smile on his lips. He kissed your hand. The doctor goes into your room and checks your condition. "She still needs a lot of rest and still needs to stay here. She needs some time to recover." Jimin thanked the doctor and left the room.

He sits at your side and does not stop looking at you. He was smiling. You can see from his eyes how happy he sees you awake. "Why?" You asked him. Then, there's a tear on his cheek. "Jimin?"

He took your hand and kiss it. "Thanks for coming back. I thought I'll lose you. No.. I almost lose you." You try to reach his face.  "Look at me." But he still buried his face in your hand and can feel your hand is wet.

"Jiminie. Look at me." Jimin raised his head slowly. He looked right at your eyes. He really cried for you and you started feeling guilty. "I won't leave you. I'm sorry for make you worried about me." He held your hand.

"You almost did that. If you really did that, I don't know what will happen to me, your fans, your members and your family. Don't do this to me again. Please. To see your hurt is the hurtful things." He expressed his feeling to you. You felt so grateful to have a guy like him by your side.

"Yoonji? Where's she?" Jimin is a bit surprised when you mention her name. Jimin's face changed as soon as you mentioned her name. You noticed Jimin's face change. "Jimin?"

"You still can look for her even she's the one that make everyone surround you almost lose you? Your mom is suffering because of this and so am I. How can you still think about her, Hyerin?" You can see that Jimin is mad as soon as you mentioned her name.

"Babe, I just wanna know. I'm sorry for make you suffered. Lemme know where's she?" You try to convince him. He just look away. "Jiminie?"

"She's...." When he about to answer, the door of the room sounds open and your mother running towards you with tears on her face. "Eomma.." Your mom look at you from head to toe.

"I'll leave you're here. I'll be outside. Aunty, Uncle.. Anything just call me." Jimin left you with your parent. "Thanks Jimin." Your father thank him for being with her. Jimin smile at you and kiss your forehead before he left the room.

You spent some times with your parent. Your mom told you that your fans knew that you have health problem for now and can't go for your activities. You got to know from your mom that you've been unconscious for 3 weeks.

"Jimin is such a strong guy. He able to go for his group activity but right after that he'll come here to be with you. He act like nothing happen but deep inside I know he's suffering when he's the one who witnessed the shot." Your dad explained it to you.

Your mom hold your hand, "I know you'll ask about Yoonji at him but of course he didn't give you any answer right?" You slightly nod.

"Don't ask him. We'll tell you what happen to Yoonji but don't ever ask him. It's too hard for him to answer it for you. Just imagine what he saw and how he felt toward Yoonji right now. He won't show how mad he is with your condition like this. He even said that all these happen is because of him"

Your mom caressing your hair and tell you about Yoonji. Yoonji had been in jail for now and wait for the court announcement.  She need to be in court again next week. Even so, police is still at the hospital taking care of you. "Do you think I need to see Yoonji, mom?"

Your mom shocked and she doesn't agree for you to do so. Even your dad didn't allow you to do so. "Sweetie, all people around you won't allow you to do so. How can you thought about that?" Your mom asked.

"I don't know." You look at the window and start to recall back what Yoonji told you at the moment you got kidnap by her. She's having depression so she need someone to be blame and that someone is you.

"Mom, I need to see Jimin." Your mom nod. "Well, We're going back too. I need to cook for you and come again later on since Jimin has his schedule later on." Your mom and dad kiss your forehead and leave you. You turn your head to the window and look at the sunshine.

As Jimin step in, you stare at him. The corners of your mouth lift up into a smile and it hurts because the cut on your swelling lip but you don't care. You lets your smile widen into a brilliant grin.

He reach your hand and sit beside you. You try to reach out his cheek. As you reach it, you caress his cheek, "Thank you, Jiminie." He take your hand and look at you.

"I'm the one who need to thank you, baby. Thanks for not leaving me. Thanks for staying." You smile at him. Both of you are staring at each other. His stare is full of meaning.

"I miss that lips, hug and I do miss everything about you, Hyerin. I'll take care of you." You really wanna sit and hug him but youre unable to do so because of the pain.

"Get some rest too. I know you have schedule today. You need to be ready at least you get some sleep." You convinced him so that he'll get some of his rest before start his schedule.

He shook his head. He prefer to stay next to you rather than having sleep. You really try to convince him but yet he just won't do it. Both of you end up with talking and while you talking you don't even realise that Jimin had fall asleep.

"I know you're tired. Thank you for being with me, love." You're somehow feel tired too and can't help but sleep. Then, you couldn't breath, it felt as if someone was choking you. Your heart was racing and all you wanted to do was curl up into a ball and wait for someone to save you.

But no one would, no one was there. Jimin might already go for his schedule. A choked cry for help forced itself up your throat, and you felt a drop run down your cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for you.