28: Come Again

The next day, Jimin returned to Seoul and so did you. Jimin planned to go back to Seoul together but you refuse to do so. You are taken by your manager as Jiyoon has returned to Seoul earlier than you.

When she arrived in Seoul, she went to work right away. She needs to attend a live broadcast for the radio with her group members. That's where she explained about her condition and hoped her fans would not worry anymore.

After that, you're going for an early dinner with your members and managers. During the dinner you decided to talk about your kidnapping and the attack you got in Seoul with them.

One of your manager, Manager Lee was late. All of you were already seated and waiting for him. Jane was holding a large one-sheet menu that obscured the look of annoyance on her face as Manager Lee was led to the table by a waiter.

"Sorry," Manager Lee said as he sat down.
"It's okay," she replied.

She handed the menu across to him. He immediately handed it to the waiter after ordering food. He drank from the glass already poured for him while the waiter hurried away.

It took them around fifteen minutes and during that time their lunch was served. Of course it came fast because it's just simple dish with grill meat. 

"No, I'm not saying that they're sasaeng fans. I'm saying he was the same person that come that night. He's alone without gang."

"Hyerin, this just sounds so ..." May didn't finish. She pushed the grilled meat on her plate around with her chopsticks. The waiter used the moment to approach the table.

"You didn't like meat?" the waiter said to her in a trembling voice.

"No, I –" She stopped when she realized she had almost a full portion on the plate in front of her. "We have something to discuss." The waiter left them.

"So you wanna said that he come along to Busan to get you back? Isn't you think that's sasaeng thing?" Your manager said.

"Are you saying that he came to Busan and look for me for revenge? Well you know that night there's Jimin sunbaenim and Jhope sunbaenim. You knew it right since you're there after the kidnapping, oppa?"

Your manager slightly nod while eat the grilled meat. "Okay, then what's the real story? Is he sasaeng or ..." Jane couldn't finished her words.

"I don't know, eonnie. He knew about Jimin sunbae and Jhope sunbae. He's the one who attacked me that night so is he sasaeng?" You said.

Jiyoon suddenly come out with something, "why don't you publicise it? It's for your own eonnie. Fans will beware and so that staffs." Your managers seem to be agree with Jiyoon.

"Jiyoon, I also believe in privacy. What I choose to keep private is nobody's business." You said. "Which means you have something to hide." Your manager asked.

"Everybody has something to hide," you said. "Tell me about your sex life." His cheeks flushed, obvious even under the light while your members are shocked.

"See?" You said. "I could get very mad at this point." He said to you. "But you won't," you replied.

"So now the only thing I can do this hope that this thing won't happen again. I do hope 4 of us will full secure and will have more bodyguards than usual. I'm scared that he'll harm others too." You said to him and he looked like he's agree with it.

When you arrive at the dorm, you tell everything about Jimin and Yoonji. At first the girls didn't agree and couldn't understand that you've forgave Jimin and Yoonji but you managed to explain at them.

The girls finally understand why you did so. It is because of your love for Jimin and for your best friend, Hyunjae. "I hope you did the right thing and I hope this won't affect your work." Jane advised.

You hugged her and the others hugged two of you. It end up with group hug. "Thanks for supporting me. I won't disappoint you." You felt somehow great after telling them about it.

Day by day, month after month, everything went smoothly. You're getting closer to Yoonji. Your relationship with Jimin is still kept secret from fans. The man also has never appeared since the kidnapping. You feel comfortable with your current life.

Both PIXIE and BTS made their comeback even at the different time so that's how you and Jimin met. You rarely meet each other but you always text, calling and face timing.

On your way to the fansign venue, you got a message and you open it right away. You thought it's from Jimin but it's not from him.

"Hi Hyerin. I'm back again. You're such a great girl that manage to move on and stay strong even you went through a kidnapping. Getting close to Jimin? I know that. Enjoy your moment."

Almost a year now he has reappeared. You almost dropped your phone but you pretended to be calm and control your expression because you didn't want your managers & the girls to became panic.

You're just silent and intend not to tell anyone including Jimin. You don't want to trouble anyone else. Then you got another message.

"Tell Jimin that I miss him and to be honest I miss you too. You're getting prettier now."

You are wondering. Who is this guy? Why is he really interested in you? It's impossible for him to be interested just because of the incident at the end of the alley a few months ago. He even got your number.

It's your new number but he got it. Is he really sasaeng that pretend to be at the end of the alley? Who's he actually?