15: I can't stop

Hyerin leave Yoonji at the cafe alone. She just can't stop think on what Yoonji had done to Jimin. Hyerin might not in a good term with Jimin but deep inside she loves him. No can stop her feeling to stop loving him. Somehow she feels bad for Jimin.

Hyerin walks alone through the alley. She usually use that alley before since that's the shortest way to reach their dorm and the park that she always spend time at. Then, she saw around 4 boys standing at the end of the alley. She's an idol so she needs to cover up. It's kinda weird for her because usually there's no one will stay at the end of the alley.

Hyerin pulls up her hood and stuffs her hands in her pocket. She tries to pass by the alley as fast as she can but even a few minutes here feel like a lifetime. She doesn't look anywhere other than her shoes because the last thing she'd want to do is make eye contact with any of the boys standing at the end of the alley.

"You in a hurry, doll?" one of the boys says, and Hyerin speeds up even more pretending they aren't here. She only has a few feet to get out of these alleys, but she'll have to walk past beside them. A couple of hands grabs her shoulders and face leans closer to her. "Wait, sweetheart. You don't have to go, not so fast."

She tries to shove off his hands but he's too strong. His fingers dig into her skin leaving bruises on her arms. "Step back," Hyerin says as coldly as possible. She doesn't want any of them to see how scared she is, and how she's shaking right now.

"I'd love to, but you see, you're too pretty to let go that fast even with that mask." He smirks at her, and she tries to push him away but nothing seems to work. "So, you like to fight, huh?" He smiles showing his crooked teeth while the others get closer, making sure she has no way to escape.

She couldn't breath, the boys keep touching her. Her heart was racing, she fights as hard as she can and try to yell but her mouth was covered by one of them. She hopes someone can help her but no one would, no one was there. A choked cry for help forced itself up her throat, and she felt a drop run down her cheek. It seemed as if this was the end of the road for her.

The two boys in front of her got beaten by stick. Hyerin was relieved that someone helped her at the moment. The boys that hold her pushed her harshly as soon as he saw his friend got beaten. They try to help his friends but they got beat too at the end.

There two guys that help her. The guys approach her. "Are you okay?" he asked while checking her body. Hyerin knew that voice and without hesitate she hugs him. "Jiminie." She sobbed into his chest unceasingly, hands clutching at his jacket. He held her in silence, rocking her slowly as her tears soaked his chest.

"It's fine now. I'm here with you. Don't cry." Comforting Hyerin that non stop crying. "Hyung, have you call the police?" Jimin asked Jhope. "Yes, they'll come in few minutes." Jimin try to pull away from the hug because he wanna settle down with the boys but Hyerin just won't let him go.

"It's okay you're fine now. Look at me," she's facing him with tears on her. Jimin cupped her face, "I'll be with you tonight. Trust me. Don't cry. You're all safe now." He smiles at her but that even make her cry. He hugs her again and stroking her.

They wait there till the police come. They went to the police station together. Hyerin gave her statement to the police and asked police not to tell public about her, Jimin and Jhope. She wanted to keep it as secret.

"You can send her home now, Jimin," Jhope said to him. "I don't wanna go home," Hyerin respond. "Hyerin-ah?," Jimin looks at her. "I wanna go there. I wanna stay there," Hyerin said. "There where?" Jimin asked.

"You knew it" that answer make Jhope confuse so he decides to go and leave two of them. The place that Hyerin mean to is their house. She wanna go there and stay there for awhile.

As they arrived, they sit on the couch. Hyerin didn't say any words because she still thinks what will happen if Jimin and Jhope didn't come to help her. Jimin notices that and take her hand. "Don't think about it anymore. I'm here with you."

Hyerin still didn't talk and just let Jimin held her hand. "You turned every moment we spent together into painful memories. They are sharp, and cut right through me everytime I think about that time. Even the sweet good moments we had are now turned into a knife that kills my already broken heart."

"You pierced my soul; you made me skeptical about people and love. And I hate you. I fucking hate you for that. You turned me into this broken mess, and even if I won't see you again, your touch will be with me for years, or maybe for the rest of my life, who knows. You fucked up my confidence, and I remember every single word you said, I remember how you made me feel like a waste of space", Hyerin suddenly talk about it.

"Hyerin-ah. I'm sorry....." Jimin is kinda startled with Hyerin's confession. "But one thing Jimin. Even you hurt me, I can't stop loving you", she look straight into his eye. It's another confession that shock him.

Jimin looks at her and start to strock her hair. He pulls her into hug. "I miss you." Jimin pull himself from the hug and both of them made an eye contact. Jimin moves his head closer to Hyerin. Hyerin just sit frozen and stare at him.

"There is no perfect lover, we're all flawed, but knowing those flaws and still loving with all your heart creates perfect love. I will never look further than you, my love. If my heart is a flower waiting to bloom, your love is the only sunshine it needs." Jimin said to her as his face just an inch away from her face.

Jimin moves his head closer to Hyerin. She sits frozen, from both fear and nervousness. He leans in, so his foreheads rests against her. They close their eyes. Both their breaths are shaking.