21: Kidnapped

Hyunjae left both of them there due to the call he just received. "I can't believe this is happening!" she said as her and Yoonji sat on the couch.

"Listen, Hyerin," Yoonji said when getting up from the couch. "I'm going to bed. It's getting late and you need your sleep too."

Hyerin sighed. "Hmm.. You're right. Okay, goodnight." Yoonji went to Hyunjae's room. Hyerin stayed in the living room on the comfy couch, alone, and in the dark.

Soon, when midnight arrived so quickly like a thief in the night, Hyerin heard a loud noise that woke her up. At first, she assumed it was Yoonji going to the kitchen for something to eat, however that wasn't the case.

After a few more unusual sounds, Hyerin got up from the couch and went to the kitchen to see what was going on.

"Who are you?" Hyerin said in shock. The man had a rope in one hand. "What are you doing here?"

"I come to take you away with me." He said wit a evil gleam in his eyes. "What are you talking about?" Hyerin took a step back.

"Listen to me," He said abruptly, "Jimin stole you from me. I were supposed to be with you that night but he came. Do you understand me? Answer me, damn it!"

But Hyerin couldn't; she's shaking. Hyerin wanted to move, except her feet wouldn't carry her. He was one of the guy that attacked her that night, and she thought he was locked up in prison by now, but apparently escaped and hunted her down.

"What are you going to do to me," Hyerin had found the strength to speak up. She didn't know how long she'd be able to keep it up.

"I just want you all to myself, Kim Hyerin, baby." He was coming closer. "If I can't have you, then no one can!"

Hyerin's breathing became heavier, her thoughts were clouded with the unknown; what would this psycho do to her. Last time he attacked her at end of alley along with his friends and what did he mean by 'If I can't have you, then no one can'?

He being the strong, overpowering man that he was, lunged after Hyerin and throw the bag over her head, then tied the rope around her.

Hyerin was weak, she knew not to fight this man, she'll lose for certain if she did. The only thing she could do was sweat, from her armpits, her forehead, all over her body.

He carried her to his car and threw her in the truck with ease. He drove all the way to a warehouse, took Hyerin out of the car and laid her on the cold, hard, floor.

Thinking in hushed tones, Hyerin tried to convince herself to speak up if she wanted to survive, though nothing worked; her voice had gone entirely.

"So. Maybe you'll like it if I call Jimin or maybe Jhope? Ahh or maybe Hyunjae or Jihyun?."

"No!" Finally, Hyerin spoke. "Please, don't bring them into this especially Jimin. Not him." Hyerin spoke again, "You don't even have Jimin's number or BTS number!!"

"You think so? You're wrong!," He said, taking out his phone and Hyerin, "Son of bitch!!" Hyerin yelled but wish she hadn't. He kicked her in the stomach and told her to 'shutup'.

"What do you want from me? I don't know you." Hyerin cried while enduring of the pain on her stomach. "Simple." He answered. "I just want you."

"Are you an obsessive fan? Or what did i treat you bad as an idol?" Hyerin try to talk to the man. "No. I just want a girl and I'm not a fan." He simply answered.

"Drink this." Offer her a drink but she refuse. "I ask with a nice way. Just drink it." He offered again and again Hyerin refuse to drink it.

At the end, he forced her to drink it and she can't fight back. After she drink it she can feel that her head feel heavier and all the things around her turn to black.

The next day, Yoonji calls Hyunjae when she didn't saw Hyerin and Hyerin even left her phone behind. "I should have been there," Yoonji said, hugging Hyunjae tightly.

"It's not your fault, Yoonji and don't think it l. She might going home or going somewhere with Jihyun and didn't bring her phone. Trust me."

His words weren't true. They don't know that Hyerin being kidnap. They thought Hyerin is going out with Jihyun since Hyerin didn't have good relationship with Yoonji.

They go for their daily life like usual without suspecting a thing. Even Jimin is coming to Busan to surprise her without expecting the thing that happened.