40: Jimin, What Happened?

"I just want you to help me. Please help me, Jimin..."

Once again your emotions turn jagged and your insides tight. You cry out to those in reach, "I know you will, please help me. Sit with me; hold my hand. Look into my eyes, connect, because I'm falling."

You wait, wide eyed, heart in your mouth, hoping for kindness. You need a hug, even if it is just words. You need soothing like a child. Instead they balk, "Even this isn't a great time but I believe you. I hope you won't do it but it's okay."

"But I need to do it now, When I decide to do this like everyone didn't want me to. I know you care but I just want to clear everything down as soon as possible. I feel so abandoned. All I need is at least you're accompanying me. Won't you please, please help me on that? I need you, need company. It would help so much."

And then there are hot tears, ones they will never see, falling fast and thick onto your sweater. You feel the wetness of your skin and each drop as it emerges from open eyes.

"You know, sweet angel of mine, that's why I'm here. I wanna say sorry. Hyunjae have told me. I'll be with you. I'll stay with you. We'll do it together. You and me."

He pull you into hug. "Thank you." You thanked him. Then, two of you go to the room where you're supposed to meet Yoonji. The officer had told you that Yoonji is already wait for you.

You stopped outside the room and same goes as Jimin. You clench your fists tightly, until your nails dig into the palm of your hand, but you barely notices.

The only thing you're really aware of, is the sound of your heart throbbing against the cage of your chest. It's not until you look into the mirror, that you're aware you're been biting your lip so badly it's bleeding.

Jimin slowly take your hand and hold it. "I'm here with you." He look at you and smile. Jimin slowly opened up the door and lead into the room while holding your hand.

"Hi." Yoonji greet you but you just look at her. You and Jimin sit facing Yoonji. Yoonji just smile when she looked at both of you. "You do allow her to come." She smile at Jimin. "Thanks for that."

While Jimin just give her a glance. There was no softness in that gaze. It was a look that conveyed a bubbling madness.

"Jimin, you love her that much don't you?" As Yoonji asked him that question, you can't help but look at Jimin. Jimin even look at you too.

Then Jimin changed his gaze toward Yoonji, "Yes, of course. Even you try to make me hate her and yes I do admit I once hate her but I don't know why I did that." You can feel his hand is holding your hand.

Yoonji smirk and look down. "Your love for her is pure and real." She looked at both of you and she smiled.

"I'm so happy that you wanna be my friend and to be honest I have no intention to hate you." Yoonji's eye and yours met.

"Stop telling lie, Yoonji! I know you hate..." You stop him by hold his hand and look at him because you wanna know how did Yoonji hate you.

"Then, why you hate me? Why you make Jimin hate me? Why you betrayed me?"

Yoonji sigh then she started to talk. "Since other trainees start to talk about you. How good you are. I don't mind about that since we always practice and I taught you how to dance but what hurt me is when you take over my spot. I always be the best dancer among the trainees but when you come I lose. Your comments that you got is something that I never got. It feel like you're betraying me."

You do not know how to react. "I'm not betraying you." You just stared at her while holding your feelings. At the same time you hold Jimin's hands because you know he'll be angry again.

"I know. It's just me feel so until I decide to go the doctor. Psychology doctor." You don't understand why she need to see the psychology doctor but you can see that Jimin react differently.

"You realise it now Jimin?" At the moment she asked Jimin, I was startled. "What happen?" You even let go Jimin's hand. Jimin confused.

Jimin look at you and give a confused look. Yoonji is trying to get the answer from Jimin as well.

"We go there together, don't you remember? Just me and you." You feel like your a knife being stab into your heart. Your curiosity level is rising up.

"Jimin, what happen at that time?" You asked him but he shook his head and say nothing.

Yoonji look at you which is confused, curious and mad. "If you wanna know, that's how everything started, Hyerin."