46: Tired because of You

"Jimin please. Pick up the call." You checked the social media again and it make you even more worry. "Jimin please.."

Right after you finished with your schedule, you went back to the hotel right away. You look for Jimin and you found him sleeping in the room. "Thanks God."

You took his phone and check his phone right away. "He must so tired. He don't even check his phone yet. Babe, I'm sorry." You sit by his side and look at him which is sleeping.

You slowly stand up and go from the bed till you feel someone hold your hand, "Sorry for what?"

You look back and Jimin is fully awake. "Sorry for causing a trouble I guess." As you bite your lips.

He sit and pull you to sit facing him. "What trouble?" You look down.

"I think we get caught." Jimin gave you confused face as you look up at him. "How?"

"A fan took a video of you and at that moment you're on the phone with me. You might not realise it but you clearly say 'baby'. The fans start to wonder who are you talking to."

His hand slowly move from stroking your hair to cupping your cheek and you look up at him. "Do you want to reveal it?" You slowly shook your head.

"Then I'll handle it. Don't worry. If you don't want to, so we won't reveal it." You feel guilty about it.

You speak what's in your mind, "I'm not ready to show it on public. I'm sorry." He pull you into a hug and pat your back.

After a deep talk with him, "I need to take my shower. We talk again later." He nods and you make your way to the bathroom.

"Hyerin-ah?!" You heard from the bathroom he's calling for you. You sigh, "what now?" You answered him. He's looking for your phone but he didn't found it.

"It's in pouch. Look it there." He keep on asking make you grab the towel and out from the bathroom.

"Please look for it with your eye not your mouth. There's my pouch." His eye didn't take off from you. You glare at him.

"Don't tell me you wanna see me in..." before you could finish your word, he grabs your arm and pull you into an embrace.

His arms are strong. Your heart start to race. Then he pulls away a little. You look up at his face and he presses his lips against yours.

He lays his hands on both side of your face and kiss you without any warn. Jimin push you to the wall to the door, you're scared if someone is going to see both of you. You're half naked.

Just like before, your lips, your tongue are moving, without any control on your part. It's so good that you can kiss him back.

You try as much as possible to keep the towel around you; it have been slipped down to your belly button.

What you feared then happened. You heard the your hotel room's bell ring. Both of you stop with what you do. He then help you to cover up and say sorry, "I'm sorry, baby. You must be try hard to keep the towel around but.."

He smirk then give you a peck. He's still standing there while you go to the door and check out who's it. It's the room service. At the moment, you don't need any room service.

"Should I?" Show him the 'Don't Disturb' sign and ask Jimin who is still standing at the spot you stopped just now.

"Depend on you? I can't force you to put it if you don't....." your hang it outside of your room and close the door. You give him a smile. "Done!"