45: Jimin Please

"Jiyoo... you? How did..."

"Hi?" You pushed him out instead and lock the bathroom door. He tried to unlock the door. He knocked again and again.

"Why you close the door? Yah Hyerin-ah!" You're thinking what you should do at the moment. He just can't stop knocking the door.

After for a moment, there's no knocking sound. You even heard the hotel room's door being open. You're relieved.

You got out and look for your clothes in your luggage so that you can change. Suddenly, he comes up behind you and slides his arm around you. He brushes his lips against your neck. "Like it uh?"

You just able to smile. "I know you like it." He whisper. You turn and face him. "Can't you just let me change first, Mr Park Jimin?"

He scanned your body. "Don't act like I never saw everything. We knew each other very well." He smirk but you hit his forehead slightly.

"Stop it." You walk away from him and go toward the bathroom with the clothes in your hand. Jimin grabbed your arm. He embraced you from behind again.

"Let me do this for awhile. I miss you so much, Hyerin." His hand is wrapping your small body and you caress his hand. He turn you and you're facing him.

He's pouting at you and you know what he want. At that moment, he's the most clingy boy and adorable to you. You can't help but laugh when he's pouting.

"Let me change and then I'll be with you again." You try to walk away but he just won't let you go. "Jimin?"

You give up and give what he want. You give him a peck and but he won't let it that easy. Jimin responds by pulling you close and kiss you. He pull away after a few moment and smile.

He finally let you go. You go to the bathroom and slip on your clothes. Then, you joined him on the bed. You wrap your arm around him right away.

"I thought you'll arrived tomorrow." He shook his head.

"I was here since yesterday. I planned to have the same flight as you but I don't think it's a great idea so I went to LA earlier." He told you how he get there and how your manager help him about your room.

"Your manager even tell me which room are you stay at." You sit and face him. "You gonna sleep here?" He proudly nod at you.

"Jiyoon?" He cupped your face, "She's part of the plan and she's staying in another room." He pull you toward him and you fall on his arm.

He wrap you in his arm and you fall asleep without you realise after a few moments and same goes to him.

The next morning, you wake up early due to KCON and left him on the bed. You kiss his forehead before you left for KCON. "Sleep well, Chim."

All day long you're at KCON venue. Meet some fans and rehearsal. Your group so well during the performance. After done with KCON, you went back to the hotel.

Your staffs are planning to have a small party which they'll go to have some drinks. You planned to join but then you realised that your age are still not legal in LA so you'll stay with Jiyoon.

You asked Jiyoon either she wanna go to have some fresh air outside but she refused so you end up going out alone. You went to a cafe nearby after taking your shower.

When you're about go back to the hotel, you are approached by a man with a cap. You look at him with confuse look.

"You leave this morning and now you're going out alone? Seriously, Hyerin?" He sit next to you.