10: Letter

The voice of your manager calling for you echoed makes you surprised and get away from Jimin. You apologize and can't look into his eyes. "Uhmm.. Jiminie.. no I mean Jimin sunbae, I have to go", You said in a low voice and freak out.

You go straight to your manager. "What are you doing take a long time at the toilet?", help you walk. "Well. I put my make up on", you smile at him. He looked unsure. "Okay.."

While other idol was practicing, you met the choreographer. You told her that you're going home. You're also asked her to tell you if there are any changes. You going back right after that.

The music festival is on the evening and the idols come on the afternoon but for those that make special dance stage have to come early. You come early while your members will come at the afternoon.

When you get there, you have your warm up while waiting for the other idols. "Good morning", you're greeted by someone that you really know none other than Jimin.

His presence seemed to buzz around you like a fly that you can never swat. Every word, movement and breath he performed seemed to infuriate you to no end. That's how annoy he is to you at that moment.

"How's your ankle?", he asked. "Don't worry about me. Just worry about your own. I'm all fine", you try not to give him attention.

He's trying to get your attention by asking you a lot of questions and try to talk but you just smile and sometimes trying to get away from it.

Your rehearsal start and you're happy that you can dance again. You're not dancing with enthusiasm because you need to save energy for the live broadcast. Not only you but all idols do so.

After you done with the rehearsal, you take the spray and spray all over your ankle. "Are you really fine? Why you..", you didn't let him finished his word. "I'm fine or not it's not your problem", you go from there then go into your waiting room. You have your last and group rehearsal left before the live show.

"Don't force yourself if you can't do it", manager try to persuade you in the waiting room. "I'm fine. My ankle is fine. Don't worry, oppa." giving him a smile so that he won't be that worry.

In the afternoon, a lot of idols have arrived so the staffs start the rehearsal. Your special stage is the opening for the music festival so you're getting ready for the last rehearsal.

"Hyerin-ah, can you do it?", Jimin approaching you. You give him a glance. "Can't you stop like you're care about me? I know you don't", you left him there and join Lisa.

You're up on stage with the others. You're managed to end it just like you want. You're getting down the stage and your manager quickly get you. He gives you water and you're directly go to your waiting room.

After a few moments, you go out again and go for your group rehearsal. Right after that, finally you're getting ready for the live show. You have your make up done and your outfit for the special stage too.

"Eonnie, I'm going to the toilet for awhile", you told your stylist. She nodded at you then you go. When you came across with other idols, you will greet them. You passed by a room and suddenly you're being pulled into the room by someone.

You're afraid because he shut the door right away and hold your shoulders. He's facing with you in the room is quite dark. You're about to scream, but when the man speak, you're stunned. "It's me Jimin. I'm sorry I have to do this."

He turns on the light and look into your eyes with his hand still on your shoulder. He knows it is the only way that can make you speechless but this time you'll not be fooled. "Are you crazy?", you dropped his hand from your shoulder.

"I think so", he answered. "What do you want?", cross your hand while looking at him. "I wanna talk to you. This might be our last time seeing each other so..." he stops by you again.

"Then if this is our last time so just let it be. Why you care though? You and me are nothing", you say kinda harshly to him. "Why you change?" question that make you shocked.

"Ask yourself", you about to open the door but he grabbed your hand and pull you into hug. "I'm really sorry", he said. You try to pull yourself from the hug but he suddenly said, "let be like this for awhile. I miss you."

You push him immediately. "What are you trying to do?!" You speak with a trembling voice. "I just wanna say sorry. That's all. Can't you please.."

"Not that easy Park Jimin! I'm going!" you left him in the room. You forgot your main purpose going out from the waiting room. Instead of going to the toilet you're going back to the waiting room.

You did your best to ignore him. You go on stage for the special stage without doing any eye contact with him. You don't even look at him. As you're done, you go to the waiting room right away.

You changed your outfit to your group outfit. Now, you're ready for your group performance. You just can't wait to end it so that you won't see him again.

After your group performance, you're feel a bit easy since you didn't see him anymore but yet you still have the closing where every idol will go on stage together.

Before you're gathering on stage together, you go to the toilet again. On your way to the toilet, Jhope stops you. "Glad to see you here. I don't have to see you at your waiting room", his dimples shown.

"Why? You have something to tell me?" You're curious because he suddenly wanna see you. "I wanna give you this", hand you a piece of paper.

"What's this?", accept it with confused look. "Read it later on and now I need to go for our performance. Well we're the last one to perform", he smiles at you.

"Ahh okay. Good luck!" wishing him luck before he's going on stage. You look at the paper. It's obviously a letter but you haven't open it. You go to the toilet and there's where you read the letter.

"What's he saying? Why he can't say it by himself? Ahh maybe he's rushing for his performance" while opening it which he did like an origami. As it open, you start to read it.

You sigh and began to think. What else now? You almost get rid of the letter but didn't so you put in your phone case. You go out from the toilet before your manager or stylist look for you.

A few minutes have passed and BTS had done with their performance. All of the idols got to the stage. You can't stop looking at BTS make your members thought that you like BTS since the day you met them at the studio.

You can't give them any answer but just let them say so. You look at them and start thinking. "Is that place still exist?"