9: Sleep

A few weeks is over and you can't wait to perform it so you don't need to see Jimin again. You could tell that Jimin tries to talk to you but you always pretend that you're shy when there's your fellow idol.

This is the last week of your practice in the studio. You become closer with the idols. When choreographer allows you to rest, you directly go to the side of studio and sat down to rest.

Some idols go out to dinner while you choose to have your rest in the studio. You are in the studio with some of the idols.

Jhope approached you. He sat next to you. "Not going out for dinner?" he asked. You shook your head and say that you want to rest there instead of going out for dinner.

You suddenly feel sleepy and don't care about Jhope that sitting next to you since he doesn't talk too much.

You feel the blackness come over you. Like a blanket, but not a blanket of warmth but a blanket of coldness making you shiver. But somehow it's making your eyes feel heavier and heavier. You finally close your eyes which finally sending you into a dreamless sleep.

A soft tap on your arm makes you jerk awake to see Jimin's smiling face. Your eyes take in every ray of light and without a doubt you know you've slept too long.

"How long was I out? I really hope it wasn't that long." You're surprised when you find that your head is on Jimin's shoulder. What do you know Jhope is the one who sit next to you before you fall asleep but now instead of Jhope it's Jimin.

"I'm sorry I had to wake you up because we need to start practice." He tells you. "Now, go wash your face and come here again." he gives a sweet smile to you and you can't resist it. You go from there after saying sorry to him and go to the bathroom right away.

You came back from the bathroom and then start practicing with others. You dance with great enthusiasm because it was the last practice in the studio. After that, you'll be practicing on stage.

You don't even realise that your body is in the wrong position. When you turn, you can feel intense pain in your ankle. You sit right away and hold your ankle. "Are you okay?" Jimin looked at you and go by your side.

You nodded. When he holds the ankle you, you moan in pain. "You're not okay. Where's her manager?", He asks and obviously he couldn't hide his worry to you. "I think you have sprained ankle."

You start to say sorry since you have bring a trouble to the others. You promise that you'll come to practice if you're already fine since the performance need to be perform in a week.

"You going back ear...", Her face was plastered with anxiety and shocked when she saw there's bandage on your ankle. "What happened?" She helps you in and put you on the couch. Your manager  explain what happened just now.

"So you can't dance for few days? But you've to perform in a week", showing her concern after your manager explain it. "That's what the doctor said just now. I really wanna join", sigh.

"I wanna sleep. I'm tired." you said. Jane help you to go to your room and you saw Jiyoon is studying in the room. "Eonnie? What happen?", she looks worried.

"She sprained her leg while dancing." Jane explained. "Are you okay? You should be more careful", Jiyoon asked. You just nodded and ask her to continue study. You lay on the bed and thinking about the performance.

A few days have passed and you're still not allowed to go to practice. You're better but you're still not allowed to go. You told your manager that you wanna see others practicing on stage.

At first he didn't agree, but you managed to persuade him. You're only allowed to watch and not allowed to dance. You have no choice but to agree since that's the only way for you to perform later on.

You brought some food and drinks for those who were practicing. They don't know about you coming to practice. When you appeared at the venue, they were very surprised. Lisa and Momo approaching you and hug you.

You asked Lisa and Momo to continue with their practice you also tell them that you're just coming to watch not to practice. Then, you notice that Jimin looked at you. You just give a smile.

Your ankle haven't healed completely. Therefore, you don't walk as usual. You go to the toilet to look at your ankle. "Don't be worse. I have to participate in the performance." your ankle didn't swell but you still feel a little of the pain.

You're out of the toilet and someone calls your name. You look for that voice and you find it. You didn't answer or move from where you're standing and you wait for him to come towards you.

"How are you?", Jimin asked. "As you can see. By the way i need to go my manager is waiting." you try to avoid him.

You're going to avoid him and you almost fall but fortunately Jimin was there to prevent you from falling. "Please be careful", worried. Your eyes lock to each other and he's holding you.

You bit your lip and your eyes is on him. Then he moves closer with those eyes that look so deeply into you, "I don't want you to get hurt".

Your breathing becomes softer. Your body squirms just a little as your muscles relax. There is something about that gaze of his that you'll never find in another man.