33: Shoot

You try to wake Yoonji up by calling her name repeatedly. The chair is chain and you can't even move. "Yoonji-ah..." You called her and finally she opened up her eye. She looked around and started to be panic.

"Why we're here? Where are we?" She tried to move from the chair but yet she can't. You just shook your head. Yoonji suggested to just screaming for help.

Both of you scream and yelling but no one could hear you. You don't even know where's the place. Then you heard a footsteps. "Yoonji?" She looked at you and start to ask for help.

"What kind of help do you need? There's no one here." The man in black hoodie approaching two of you with a gun in his hand. He took off his hoodie. "Hyerin? Remember me?"

Yes! You do remember him. He's the one who kidnapped you before. He's the one who threatens you. "Wh...why you're here?"

"Now you're scared? Why don't you scream?" He come closer to you, yell and slap you, "SCREAM!" It shocked you. You're about to cry because of scared.

"Please..." she cried out. "I've got money. Do you want money? Please let us go or maybe just Yoonji." He ignored you and go toward Yoonji. Yoonji struggles and try to escape but yet it's useless. He open up your knot.

His touch was like hot coals burning into your flesh. You watched him, his dark eyes sweeping over the steep features of the harsh landscape. He gripped your arm tightly then moved his hot, sweaty hands to pull on your hair. You fell to your knees with a stabbing pain.

The man who stood over your small body, fire in his eyes, was savage beast arrogantly smiling over his newest prey. "He's coming." Breathing rapidly now, there's another guy which is his friend cupped his hand over your mouth.

"I'm ready, I'll kill your friend. I want you all for myself." He jerked you to your unsteady feet. "I'm going to kill her. Kill her like a hunter kills his prey." He pulled out a pistol and stroked the barrel against your arm and moved upwards towards your bruised cheek.

"You're going to watch me. I want you to watch me kill your friend. It's important that you watch me make my kill." You sobbed as he putted your long hair, which had become tangled from your earlier struggle. "You will be mine. All mine."

"No." you managed to wriggle free of your captor's hard grip. You tasted the fear as you had tasted the blood at the corner of your mouth. It was a sharp and sour taste. This man holding your captive would kill Yoonji. Gun her down like a wild animal lured into a trap. "I won't go anywhere with you. They'll hunt you down, they'll find you!"

He laughed his eyes burning into yours. You shivered from the coldness in his stare. You felt him studying your bruised body. His cold eyes mesmerized yours, they entranced you and terrified you. Before you could escape him, he closed his hand over your arm. You squeeled in pain. "They won't find us."

"I won't go with you." you whispered. He squeezed your arm more tightly twisting it into your back. You winced with pain and whispered. "I'll get away."

"You will not leave me. You will learn to do as you are told." He laughed again at you. "You are mine now." He twisted your arm harder as you're helplessly struggled to get away.

His friend, pull Yoonji from the chair after untied her. Yoonji managed to escape from his friend but then, "YOONJI DON'T YOU DARE!" Yoonji stopped. "Keep your hands where I can see them."

Yoonji turned and while you shook your head. "Run.." you mouthed her. "Come on now...slowly." the crazed man coaxed. "No heroic stuff now or I'll blow her pretty little brains out." He pushed the gun harder into your skull making you cry out in pain. He twisted his other arm around your neck and made you struggle for air. "I'll kill her right now. Don't run!." Yoonji froze.

"No. Oh, no. Don't come, Yoonji." you're crying now. The tears stung your eyes as you watched Yoonji step forward. "Go back Yoonji! Run!" you screamed before he pulled his arm against your throat so you're quickly silenced and left gasping for air.

Your captor loosened his grip as Yoonji dropped as she come forward. "Please, it won't gain you anything by killing her. I'll go with you, I will. Anywhere you want to go." you begged.

"No!" you began to struggle, only to have him twist and drag your arm behind your back again shooting pain up your spine. "I swear, I'll kill you." You swallowed the lump in your throat to fight back the tears. "Don't hurt her, please."

"Oh, sweetie, I have every intention of killing your friend. When I'm through, you'll be mine. You will do what I say, when I say. You will come to realize this is all for the best." He held a firm grip on you.

"This is the part I enjoy the most." He jerked his head back. "I love the kill." he cocked the hammer and aimed at Yoonji, his arms now by his side watching them intently. "I believe I'm going to enjoy this a great deal."

"No. Oh, God. No!" you cried as you struggled to get to her. You're thrust backwards by his strong arms. You scrambled to your knees. He lifted the gun again and pointed it towards Yoonji's head.

"Shoot me." Yoonji said calmly. You're shocked with Yoonji's action because she's so calm. The man suddenly look confuse. "SHOOT!" Yoonji scream.

"Are you crazy, Yoonji?!" You scream at her. Yoonji still look calm. "I'm not crazy!" She's scraeming at you instead.

"Why don't you shoot her?!Why me!" The man look at Yoonji while you're totally confused. "She's not meant to be shoot." He answered.

"Because she's meant to be suffer here, right?" Yoonji responded. You look at her with confuse face. "Yoonji?"