22: Terrible

Jimin arrived Busan and his father pick him up along with Jihyun. He wants to see Hyerin right away but Jihyun didn't allow him to do so.

He went back home and he didn't text Hyerin because he wants to surprise her so he told her before that he unable to text her in few days. He's so excited to see her.

On the next day, Jimin felt like every fiber of his being was vibrating with anticipation. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins. His hands trembled and his eyes were wide. "This is what a cat must feel like waiting to pounce on a mouse," he thought.

Jimin went to her house along with Jihyun. "Her mom at home. Will you be fine, hyung?" Jihyun asked Jimin.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about it." Jimin answered. Jihyun ring their bell house and her mom open up the door. "Ahh Jihyun."

"Is Hyerin home?" Jihyun politely asked her mom. Her mom smile at him while shook her head.

"No she's not." Jimin quite surprised when he got to know that Hyerin isn't at home. It's still 10 AM and she's already going out? That's what Jimin thought.

"Can I know where she goes?" Jimin try to asked her mom. He didn't sure if her mom knew what happen in the past that's why he didn't dare to talk to much with her.

Hyerin's mom smile at him when he asked her. "Hyerin didn't tell you that's she's going to Hyun Jae place? She has been there for almost 2 days. Maybe she's going back this evening."

"What? Hyunjae's place? Just both of them?" Jimin shocked when he knew Hyerin is staying with Hyunjae and she didn't tell him.

"Ahh hyung. I remembered. Hyunjae called me and asked if I called Hyerin a day before you're home. His girlfriend is there too." Jihyun tell Jimin before he think about something else.

Jimin kinda relieved. Jihyun and him bowed and left. On their way back, they saw Hyunjae's car pass by them. "Hyerin." Jimin said.

He went back to Hyerin's house and saw Hyunjae talk to her mom. "Jimin hyung? Jihyun?" Hyunjae confused.

"Where's Hyerin?" Jimin asked right away. Hyunjae being more confused. Hyerin's phone is in Hyunjae's hand.

"Why her phone with you? Where's her?" Jimin asked again. Hyunjae hand the phone to Hyerin's mom.

"I'm here to give her phone back. I don't have time to give it yesterday. Isn't Hyerin already going back home? I thought she's with Jihyun?" Hyunjae explained with his confused face.

"Wait, Hyunjae. What do you mean? Where's Hyerin?" Hyerin's mom become worry and she can't hide the worry from her face. Jihyun try to calm her down.

Hyunjae started to explained what happen. Jihyun even said that Hyerin didn't call him or he didn't go with Hyerin. Jimin started ti be worry about the situation.

"Where did she goes?" Jimin started to think what should he do next. He asked Hyunjae to asked all Hyerin's friend while Jihyun and him will look for Hyerin at her favourite places. Jimin asked Hyerin's mom to calm down and he'll inform anything to her later on.

After several hours of searching, they still can not find Hyerin. At that time they were sure that Hyerin has been missing. Jimin asks for Hyerin's mother make a police report and asked the police to keep it secret.

Jimin also asked Hyerin's mom to call Hyerin's manager. Her manager must be informed about it and still be kept secret so that the entertainment is not chaotic.

Everything is blurry for Hyerin. For a second, she never know where she is. She doesn't know how she got to that place. Then, everything is processed. She's in the warehouse.

Hyerin tried to escape, but her hands and feet were tied. Her mouth was also covered with tape. She was only able to cry at that moment.

After a couple of hours a man came to him. "How are you today?" he ask Hyerin. He walked slowly approaching Hyerin and Hyerin try to back off.

The man took off the tape that is covered Hyerin's mouth harshly. Hyerin screamed as soon as the tape was removed. The man didn't care and then he untie the rope at her feet.

She tried to run away but the man grab her hair and pull her hair till he fall to the ground with her hand still tied. "Who ask you to run from me! This is what you got when you try to run!"

"I'll never let you live if I get out from here!" Hyerin replied him. "Then try to go out if you can, Kim Hyerin the main dancer of PIXIE!" he smirked at him.

Hyerin spit in his face. The thin line of spittle ran down his cheek. He daubed it with his fingers, gazing at it in shock.

Grabbing Hyerin, he threw her to the floor. Drawing back his foot, he slammed it into her stomach. Hyerin gasped in shock and pain, curling protectively around her swollen stomach. He kicked her again, and again.

Hyerin was powerless to resist. That would probably be the end of her life. At that time he began to think about her members, family, friends, Hyunjae and Jimin.

She can not even speak or fight back. The man even slapped and beat her several times. The man then told her to stand by pulling her hair.

"You're not going to fight back? Or do you wait for your Jiminie to come?" He grinned and then let go of your hair then your fall to the floor.

"Let me go..." She begged him to let go of her with a weak voice. "What?" He brought his face in front of Hyerin. "Please..let.."

Without allowing Hyerin finish her words, he kicked Hyerin again. The man was startled when he heard a voice call out for Hyerin.

"What the fuck!" He left Hyerin half-conscious on the floor. Hyerin just wait for the voice to come toward her. The voice is approaching her but she answer with the voice that no one can hear.

"Hyerin-ah... Hye... HYERIN!" She saw someone running toward her. It's Jimin. Jimin ran to her which is lying on the floor while Jihyun and Hyunjae tried to chase the one who kidnapped her.

"Jii...." Jimin hugged her when he saw Hyerin was in a terrible condition. She wasn't able to withstand the pain and then she fainted. She was taken to hospital and Jimin requested that it be kept secret from the media.