19: Yoonji or Me?

"Hyerin." Jihyun call your name. "I'm telling him that I won't go with you or Jimin well you know after what Jimin had done." You said the moment you passed through the gates and followed the market street.

"You shouldn't say that." Jihyun rolled his eyes. "He must hate Jimin hyung now."

"Yeah, but I don't think he hates you but he must mad at me because of lying." You chuckled slyly and you exchanged your look with Jihyun. "Where are we going now?"

"Anywhere our feet will bring us?" Jihyun hit the back of his hand at your shoulder. "Eat." You said at him.

You finally reached at the restaurant and entered inside. "So hungry, I'm dying," you said and Jihyun pushed the double doors.

You have your lunch at the restaurant and talk a lot. You even told Jihyun that Yoonji have no idea about who he is.

After a few hours have a walk in town with Jihyun you finally going back home. She walks while looking at her phone till she doesn't realise that she has arrived in front of her house.

"You might got hit by car if you walk while looking at your phone" familiar voice greet her. She look at that voice.

"Since when you're here? Where's Yoonji?" You asked. Hyunjae wait for you in front of your house. "What are you doing here by the way?"

"I'm waiting for you," as he looks at you. His face was full with questions and he can't wait to ask it till he waited for you in front of your house.

"Why?" You asked him as you facing him. "Since when you wanna go out with Jihyun? I thought you're avoiding everything that relate with Jimin." As you have expected he'll ask you that question.

"Since that day. Since we met him at the beach." You answered confidently. "Why is it wrong?"

He rolled his eye. He look not satisfied with your answer. "But why you asked for his number if you wanna go out with him since then?"

You're surprised by his question. You're trying to answer. You still have not told him about Jimin. "Well I accidentally delete his number that day. That's why."

"You're back with Jimin don't you?" You just can stare at him when he said so. Why would he cares if you're back with Jimin. That's what you think at that time.

"Answer me. You said you don't want him anymore but you're with him now? Seriously Hyerin?" He somehow looks really mad about it.

"Why you're mad?" You asked by showing your confused face. He startled. "You shouldn't mad though if I'm with him again."

"I'm mad because I don't know about it. Why you didn't tell me at all?" He finally answered you. You just smile when he answered that.

"So should I mad at you since you have girlfriend and didn't tell me at all?" You attacked him with asked about his relationship.

"I was about to tell you when you're here that's why..." you cut his word before he could finished it.

"So am I. You shouldn't mad now because we're just the same and one more. I'm not back with him. We're just friend." You just could smile at him. He's scratching the back of his head.

You hit his arm and began to smile. "Enough! There's nothing to be mad at. We both did the same. Sorry I didn't tell you about it."

He pulls you and you're in his arms. You're shocked by what he did. "Stupid! Both of us are stupid especially you." You push him and hit him.

You beat him many times but you're stopped by a phone call from his phone. "Wait. A call." As he took out his phone from his pocket and answer the call. "Yoonji-ah."

You got annoyed when you heard that Hyunjae is saying her name. You just wait there patiently. The phone buzzed in your hand notifying you that a voicemail had been received. "Voicemail?"

You listened to it immediately. "Hey Hyerin... It's Jimin. I just wanted to make sure you got home safe. I know you're going back home alone. Sorry because Jihyun can't send you home."

Your heart fluttered at the sound of his voice, and your lips expressed the slightest of smiles. You had to admit you felt good he had called to check on her, and it was nice to know someone other than your family cared you're safe.

You were also aware that his voice caused more than a small chest flutter. Nevertheless, you wasn't interested in an intimate relationship for now.

Hyunjae crossed his arms and leaned back in his car while looking at you. "You sure you don't have relationship with him? From the smiles on your face show that you have something with him." He began letting out his thought.

You're moving then standing next to him and leaned back in his car. You sighed. "I don't know. Right now me and him are just friends. Nothing more than that."

That the only thing you can say to describe the relationship between you and Jimin. Hyunjae put his hand on your shoulder. "The important thing is you're happy with your choice. I will always support you. No matter what."

You smile when you hear his words. You go stand in front of him. You're about to talk, but he spoke first. "Don't let it happen again. I hope you remember what happen in the past."

Your smile start to fade when he said so and you slowly say. "I hope so too." You look down. Hyunjae holds your shoulder and it makes you look right into his face.

"Don't worry I'm here for you. I'll do anything for you as long as you're happy. Remember you're my best friend." He smile at you and you smile at him back.

"Then choose between me and Yoonji." That sudddenly come out from your mouth. What comes out from your mouth very surprising him. He took his hand off your shoulders. He looked at you with eyes wide open.

"Yoonji or me?" You asked again. From his face clearly shown that he really didn't think you would ask that kind question. You stare right into his eye.

"Why....why you..." He stammered to answer the question you asked.