8: Sorry

"I really miss you. I mean it", he said again. Deep inside you, you also miss him but you can not say it. When thinking back to what he had done, you feel hurt very badly. You get away from her arms.

"Where are you going?" Jimin ask before you could stop yourself. His hand grabbed your arm. Your heart stopped and you could barely breathe. All you could manage to answer was "dance"

You let go his hand from your arm. "Ahh sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice just now. I just can't control it", he look deep into your eye but you say nothing.

"By the way our practice had done and we're having rest right now. There's nothing to do in the studio right now. Just stay here and have a talk for a moment."

"I need to learn something from other idol. I'm lacking a lot." you said. "I'm guessing you're going because you're avoiding me. Am I right?", his voice was soft-spoken and mellow.

"No I'm not. It's not true, Jimin sunbaenim", you replied by calling him as your senior. You still try to respect him. You feel annoyed and wanna go.

"It's obviously shown on your face" He give you a sweet smile with guilty eye. "Why you act this way with me? I've say sorry." his response shocked you. "I need to go, sunbaenim" You're trying to get out of there and avoid him.

"And one more, don't call me sunbaenim it's totally awkward for me to hear it from you. We knew each other very well. Why you act like..." he couldn't finished his word because you suddenly cut it.

"Act like this is our first time meeting each other? That's what you mean? What can I do? You want people know how bad and jerk you are back then? Then fine! I'll make it that way if you want! And one more! Do you think I want to call you sunbaenim? No I'm not!! ", You feel very angry and can't stand him.

"Kim Hyerin!", he raise up his voice. "Wae (why)?!!! What you want? Hurt me again! Then do it!", You walk towards him and pushed his chest repeatedly and you even almost broke into tears.

He held both hands and you try to escape from his hand. He has a very strong grip. He looked you right into your eyes. You're stunned. "I'm sorry", he said it again.

You look at each other's eyes. He looked at you with a sense of guilt. You can feel it from him. It continued for a few second until you realize that you shouldn't act like that. You quickly take your hand off from his grip.

You turn and then go from there. You left him there without looking back. You heard he keeps calling your name but that won't make you look at him.

Jimin POV
She left me there alone. At that moment I realise I shouldn't raise my voice against her earlier. Who am I to do so. I asked myself why I acted so. I'm not supposed to do so.

I just took the opportunity to apologize to her. Why do I raise my voice just now? I'm more mad with what happened earlier. I should apologize, but certainly she would never forgive me easily.

I went down to the studio to continue the practice as soon as I get a phone call from Jhope. When I went into the studio, I just looked at her. She talked to everyone in the studio except me. She also seems to be very close to Yugyeom which makes me jealous.

"Don't look at her like that. Later what people will think of you. Remember you're here to dance not to fix what had happened. Focus on dance and talk to her later", Jhope patted my shoulder.

I'm only able to smile with the words he was saying. "This is just the first day of our practice. If you like this continuously how about for the other days. Do not mix personal problems with work. Please Jimin", he scolds me again.

He patted my shoulder and give encouragement to me and said, "you'll get a chance later. Now, just focus on this."

Jhope was right. I need to focus on work and not mix my personal things with work. My problem now is I can't stop looking and watching her. She was very attractive since I saw her.

Hyerin was always quite the beauty, but seeing her up close only reinforced that truth. She had the kindest pair of coffee brown eyes trimmed by long gorgeous lashes. Lovely eyes, yet somehow gentle, that always held a tiny warmth within them.

I never thought she'll be this beautiful after a few years. She really changed a lot from the past years. I can't take off my eyes off her.

We ended practice late at night. I intend to meet her after training but then she get to see her manager right away going back from there. She looked very tired.

I thought of asking for her phone number from Yugyeom but I knew if I called her, she will become angry so I don't t intend to do so. I should meet with her in person rather than over the phone.

Hyerin (You) POV
When you get home, you went straight into the room and put the bag. You saw Jiyoon is fast asleep then you went into the bathroom. You fill the bathtub with water. You see the water out of the tap and think of the words that you say to him and the things he said to you.

You slide down into the water as soon as you saw the bathtub is full with water, letting it block out the sounds around you. You wish the tub would expand so you could go swimming, like you used to do few months ago with your members.

You stay in the bath tub thinking about it. In the spring he left you, and in the spring he came back to your life again. You just haven't been able to forgive him.

Sooner or later you knew that you'll meet him but now, when you meet him, you're not able to see or even looked at his face. It's not as easy as you think.

You're trying to be strong to deal with it. You know you'll end up with him almost every day. Like it or not, you have to face him. You have no choice.

After a long think, eventually you shower and get ready for a shower. You spent almost two hours in the bath. Luckily Jiyoon was sound asleep so you don't have to worry.

You go on bed and stare on the ceiling with blanket on you. You wish your life were like a dream. A daydream. A dream, so magical, so unbelievable, so perfect. The perfect scheme so everything would turn out so wonderful.

So your life was somewhere else, somewhere safe and peaceful. Somewhere you lived in harmony with one another, and not in fear of another betrayal then no painful memories.

"Will you get the life that you want, Hyerin? Will you able to get it?", you asked yourself.