|1|

I ran my fingers through the lonely furniture. The unknown girl disappears as the lights are out. Luckily, the sunlight rays from the window helped me enough to see despite the dim atmosphere.

Just as my finger reached the end of the armrest, the candles lit up. I yelped and pulled my hand away out of instinct.

Suddenly, a red candle loses its balance and fell to the furniture. I stepped aback as the flame engulfed the furniture.

It wonders me how a small fire can turn an object that large into grey ashes. Like a short, hurtful words kills a person's soul.

The process was fast. The candles are all melt into different colors, the wax dried on the surface. Some ashes were mixed into the wax.

I looked around anxiously, my breathing became rapid.

Where am I?

Why am I here?

I walked slowly aimlessly to find many doors leads to different rooms. I brave myself to open one door but the room was all pitch black. I pull the door closed and continued walking.

As I walk alone in the silent hallway, my feet felt a strange bump. I lifted my feet. It was a square door leading to whatever's down there.

That's when second thoughts hit me hard in my head.

I sighed and knelt down, my hand grab the circular metal handle. I exhaled to get rid of all the stress and nervousness and muster up all my courage to pull the handle up.

A ladder was there. I looked around me one last time, the blowing wind bites my skin.

I rest the door against the wooden floor and climb down the ladder. Praying that the door remained open, I take one step down at a time into the lower ground.

Darkness were slowly engulfed by the light as I climb down deeper. I finally reached the end and walk forward.

Where is this place?

It does took a long time until I found a door with a peek of orange light from a flame. I went there and peeked through the slit.

A group was there sitting on the floor, their back facing me. I exhaled a sigh of relief as I'm not alone.

"Hello?" I greeted as I push the door open. The room looked...strange. There was old pictures with frames, dark-colored feathers, a dirty skull and a fireplace.

My eyes scanned the room before I avert my attention back to the group. I realized that there was no reply when I greeted, silence hovers in the air but the crackling fire.

The group was in a pair of black dress, holding hands and their eyes closed. They were motionless like mannequins. However, they looked so alive.

What scares me most is what they circling at.

A grassy leaves, but against it is a set of human skulls, a bloodied knife and...a pumping heart.

A sudden hand touched my shoulders. I screamed hysterically and swing my arms around for defense.

"Woah, calm down!"

The voice grabbed my hands. I closed my eyes. Fear sets in my messed up mind.

"It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. Please open your eyes."

I did what the voice told. I slowly open my eyelids. A handsome boy looked at me with a soft gaze.

"That's it", he said with a bright smile like a Sun.

The smile faded as he looked around, then he looked at me sternly.

"You shouldn't be here", he said with a little shake in his voice. He pulled my hand to the ladder and both of us climb up to the floor where I was in before.

The boy lend a hand and pulled me up. He closed the square door slowly, not making a loud sound. Then he avert his attention to me.

"Are you hurt somewhere?"

I replied with a shake in the head.

The boy exhaled a relieving sigh.

"Good. That's good."

I nodded though I don't know what I'm nodding for. I looked at the troubled looking boy. Dusty black long-sleeved shirt, a pair of black pants along with white sneakers and disheveled brown hair.

The boy noticed me staring. He snickered. "Sorry. Did I scare you?" I shake my head. He smirked. "You're very silent. Not like them."

I looked at him confusingly. Then his eyes widened as realisation hits him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Hoseok", he introduced himself, a hand against his chest.

"O-oh.." was all I replied. He chuckled softly and shake his head. "You must be so confused and scared. Though I myself is curious of how you get here", he said.

I remained silent.

"So, what's your name?"

"O-oh, I'm-" Just like that, I was stuck in my own realm. I tried to remember it, but the memories are not there.

Tears brimmed my eyes, my breathing became suffocating.

"Miss? Are you okay?"

I looked at him in fear. "I don't know."

"What?" He looked at me worryingly but confused at the same time.

A tear streamed down my cheek. "I don't know my name."

Chapter 1 updated!

Hello there! This is my second fic and I would like to give a shot!

This fic is inspired by my favorite mashup from RyuseraLover and that is Good Night x Blood Sweat and Tears mashup.

Thank you for reading and leave a vote!

Chapter 2 coming up!