Aftermath : Namjoon & Yoohyeon

Kim Namjoon was hiking the hill with Jimin, dawn outstretched the sky with a breathtaking abstract of faint clouds and hue

He handed Jimin his phone, in which Jimin tapped on the camera app and find the right angle for an aesthetic picture of Namjoon.

After a few snaps, Namjoon take his phone with a thank you for his fellow member and scroll through the pictures.

He was satisfied.

Jimin yawned, rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Hyung, it's so damn early. Why are you taking pictures now?" he asked obliviously.

Namjoon smiled at him, a set of dimples formed on his cheeks. Jimin looks at him weirdly and shake his head.

No one knows what's behind his smile.

"You're so weird, hyung", he said tiredly and was about to go down the hill.

Namjoon catch up to him and throw an arm around his shoulders, gladly the younger member's height wasn't a problem to him.

Kim Namjoon.

He who manipulate mind.

Kim Yoohyeon asks for a-week-break in which the company allowed her, cutting her off from the promotions for a full week

Yesterday, Dreamcatcher had a fansign where they meet their loyal fans.

Yoohyeon performed with a fake smile that seems real in fansites, a charisma that concealed her emotions when she danced and a smooth voice when she sings.

      She spaced out a lot. She was lucky to have Handong sitting next to her to check on her from time to time.

Yoohyeon was alone in her dorm after having a conversation with her worried mother on the line. She refused to come home with an excuse of wanting to rest.

Her mother understood and let her be.

Yoohyeon closes the door behind her and stared directly at an old box. She kneeled down on the floor and opened the lid of the box.

A bloodied bandage was lying at the bottom of the box, fresh dried blood which belongs to hers. A pure, snow white silk that belongs to someone she hold dear.

A naive, stupid someone.

Her delicate fingers grabbed the old silk, the same guilty hand she used to hurt her. She doesn't resist the tears that threatened to burst. She cried her heart out, bringing the silk closer to her chest.

The silk has a fragrant scent of lavender.

Kim Yoohyeon

She who sees none.

A friend of the dead one.

And always will be.