|16|

"They were talking about you here, when you were unconscious", said SuA.

"They?"

"Gahyeon, Handong and Siyeon."

      I gritted my teeth through my closed mouth, staring at her suspiciously. "You pretend to sleep and eavesdropped them", I said without sounding like a question.

      "Bingo", SuA spoke with a proud smile. She pat her hand against her bed. I walked and sat at the edge of the bed and waited with anticipation for her to tell me what were the three talked about me.

SuA pressed her lips and exhaled a sigh. Then she looked at me seriously. 

"They were up to no good."

***

SuA

      I woke up from my slumber. I stretched my arms up, feeling the satisfaction of stretching my muscles. Then I heard the doorknob twisted. I quickly closed my eyes and pretending to be asleep.

      Darkness were my only company. If I open my eyes to peek, I'll fail my stealthy act. But I recognised​ the voices.

"She's still asleep", complained Gahyeon.

      Footsteps silently scurried into the room. I breathe in and out stably despite my thumping heart. Then the bed pressed down as Gahyeon and the others sit at the edge of the bed.

"I hope she would wake up soon", said Siyeon from my left, followed with a sigh.

"Unnie."

"Hm?"

"Have you thought about Jimin?" questioned Gahyeon from my right.

"I almost forgot about that. But I was supposed to ask you that", Siyeon said.

      Gahyeon fell silent for a moment, intensifies the heaviness of the surroundings. "I do saw Jimin pushing SuA-unnie into the mirror. But, he was telling the truth. The mirror allows her only, but Jimin was pushed away. It's like someone was pushing him, like an invinsible force", Gahyeon explained.

"Is that so?" Siyeon said. "So he's not the dead one."

"Exactly."

"I'll apologize to him later."

Silence.

".....That girl is suspicious."

"No Name?"

"Yeah, she's the odd one out, in my opinion. The book told nothing about her. What is she?" asked Siyeon.

"Handong-unnie said that she's a Phantom", Gahyeon replied.

      The air was getting heavier. "Why do you think of that, Handong?" asked Siyeon, though her tone was unusual. The bed shifted a little from my right.

      "She healed Yoohyeon's leg. Remember? The book compliments a Phantom about its healing properties—"

"So she's not human?" asked Siyeon suspiciously.

      "W-what? Of course she is", Handong stuttered. My heart dropped when her way of convincing Siyeon was in a verge of failing.