|2|

I couldn't think of anything out of my empty mind. I was frozen by the fact that I couldn't remember my name nor do I remember my past.

Therefore, the millions of question lingered in my mind was left unanswered.

However, Hoseok ended up calling me 'No name.' Weird, but I know it's temporary. He even felt bad if I was offended by it, but I feel nothing and said it was okay.

I hugged my knees against my chest. Hoseok did the same thing. We let silence hovering the dusty air. The weather was unusually the same as the first time I saw it.

It was still dawn.

Hoseok tapped his shoes against the floor as if following the rhythm of a song that played in his mind. I just listened to it.

"....there are actually seven of us here", he spoke. "Seven?" I asked. He nodded, his lips stretched into a smile. "Seven boys. Namjoon, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung-"

"Boys? But I saw a girl here when I first woke up", I said. Hoseok blinked before he looked worried. "How does she look like?"

I tried to recall the girl in my head. "She wears a white dress, her hair is long and black, big eyes and pretty cute-"

"It was me."

We looked up for the voice. A girl sat on the horizontal wooden pillar that holds up the roof, swinging her legs back and forth.

Undoubtedly, it's the same girl that I first met.

"Handong!" Hoseok called out the girl. Handong smiled mischievously, the same smile she gave before she disappeared into thin air. A chill ran down my spine.

Handong looked at me from Hoseok. She tilted her head to the side. "Be careful. We'll start anytime", she cooed.

"Handong! Stop scaring her!"

"Or what, Hoseok? The book says so, for us to get out of here. You want that, don't you?"

Hoseok frowned. "She's human." "And we're ghosts. A group of wandering souls", she said sadly whilst swinging her legs, alternating back and forth.

But her expression quickly changed as she gazed at me. "I made a simple thriller scene today. Do you like it?" she asked me.

I remained silent and bit my lip, unsure of what to answer. Handong scowled at me. "Guess not."

Handong fall backwards from the pillar and disappeared into the air once again. I gasped at the sudden action she did.

"Geez, that girl", Hoseok muttered under his breath. "This is bad. I need to get you to meet my members", he said and pulled my arm through the hallway.

I stopped on my tracks before he could drag me further. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Did I grip too hard? Oh, so sorry", he apologized and let go of my hand.

I was left agape for a moment. When he grab me, I don't feel anything. Not even a sense of warmth or cold.

"Hoseok."

"Hm?"

"Handong, she...said that you and her are ghosts?"

Hoseok's expression looked sad. His eyes that always curled into crescent relaxed into a pair of tired eyes.

"We're not literally ghost, but.."

"But what?" I asked.

Hoseok sighed in distressed before our eyes met, his gaze stern as he explained.

"We're trapped here. We can't escape from this house. Not until we do as the book told."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I avoid the typical question of 'What book?' and asked him, "What did the book says?"

"Kill the dead."

Chapter 2 updated!

See what I did there? 😉 The line I bolded is actually the lyrics from Chase Me 🌝 And if luck is on my side and there are suitable plots, I'll do that again 😗

Anywhale, thank you for reading and please leave a vote!

Chapter 3 coming soon! 🙌