|27|

Namjoon

"No Name is our only key to break the opening. We triggered her evil side and like Hoseok said, it's an advantage for us", I explained to everyone, discussing our plan clearly.

"Elaborate", commanded Yoongi.

      I nodded. "She doesn't have the full control of herself. That's why we need to initiate a plan. And of course, the plan involves every one of us."

"Are you saying that we need to dreamwalk on her while she's conscious?" asked Dami.

      "Bingo", I said with a snap of a finger. "Unlike normal dreamwalks, the conscious dreamwalk hurts her and she had reached her limit that she unleashed the evil within her. And we need to exceed the limit more than the compensation point."

Murmurs erupted among the groups.

      I calmed them down with a hush. "We can do this. Not only do you all need to trust me, but to trust ourselves and everyone. Teamwork makes the dream work", I quoted.

      Jungkook raised his hand. "Hyung, what are we boys gonna do?" he asked.

      "We act as a distraction to her. While she went berserk like last time, we attack the black mists so that the girls can pass through towards her."

"So we're doing the conscious dreamwalk on her simultaneously?" asked JiU who woke up not too long ago.

"Yes. That way we can overwhelm her limit. So, any objections?"

No answer, much to my expectations.

"Good. Now let's find her."

***

Jungkook

Weapons in hand.

Heartbeat like thumping drums.

Sweat trickled down our body.

      The hall was eerily silent, no signs of black mists like always. As if No Name collected every single one of them to turn into her dark, devil wings at her back.

      Gahyeon was behind me. We planned to act as a shield for the girls so that their energy will be saved for the dreamwalk later.

Hoseok protects Handong.

Namjoon protects Yoohyeon despite her objections.

Jimin protects SuA.

Taehyung protects Siyeon.

Yoongi protects Dami.

Jin protects JiU, which his broad shoulders are a big advantage for her extra safety.

      No signs of life are found at the second floor. So we went downstairs, tiptoed for a better stealth. In front of the stairs are the main door which is our only escape that locked us from the outside world.

"We need to split up, then come back here after 5 minutes", suggested Taehyung in a deep whisper.

"No, we shouldn't—"