Aftermath : Jungkook & Gahyeon

Jeon Jungkook hasn't updated his fancafe and Twitter for so long, it worries ARMYs

Jeon Jungkook hasn't updated his fancafe and Twitter for so long, it worries ARMYs. He let them do the memes and sometimes would laugh at how funny his fans are.

But laughing by himself doesn't help sometimes.

He stared emptily at the wall, tapping on his white desk and his Timberland boots on the floor.

He finally blinked once and reached his hand for an A4 paper, a pencil and an eraser.

He start off with a small circle before he sketched the structures and features with fine details and accurate measurements.

Hours passed. He promised his hyungs that he would go to the practice room at 6. A little late wouldn't be bad, right?

So he kept drawing, lavenders surrounding the girl in a white dress, filling the whole paper but the right corner.

It was 8 o' clock.

He was very late.

Hoseok was the scariest to get angry, especially when he was on the phone, his stern voice boomed in his ears.

He immediately exited the dorm, leaving a beautiful portrait of a lavender girl who saved him.

Jeon Jungkook

He who heals what's mine.

The other members was about to leave the practice room to their dorm, but Lee Gahyeon insisted to stay alone to practice more

The members doesn't want to leave the youngest out of worry, but Gahyeon ensure them that she'll be fine. So they leave her alone.

It was past midnight. Gahyeon has yet to practice her vocal, although the fans complimented her for her melodic voice. She was about to turn off her phone when she received a call.

She tapped the answer button.

Jungkook : Gahyeon?

"Jungkook."

Jungkook : *chuckles* I'm glad you didn't call me 'oppa'.

"......"

Jungkook : .....Gahyeon.

"Hm?"

Jungkook : Did you get what I send you?

Gahyeon pursed her lips. She doesn't want to take a look at the thing he send her, but the sketch was too beautiful for her to throw away.

She stood up from the floor and went for her backpack. She took out a single file, where a portrait of a lavender girl staring back at her.

".....I did."

Jungkook : I knew I could trust Manager Sejin for this.

Gahyeon smiled. She noticed there was an empty space at the right corner of the drawing. She asked the boy about it.

Jungkook : I want you to add something to it.

"Huh? What for?"

Jungkook : I don't know. Anything but lavenders.

Gahyeon let out a short giggle. Of course, the drawing was full of lavenders.

"......how about a poem?"

Jungkook : You know a literature?

"I graduated, Jungkook."

Jungkook : I graduated first before you.

Gahyeon rolled her eyes. "I have a friend who's very good at literature. I'll ask her if the poem was good enough for the portrait."

Jungkook : Sure, okay.

"Okay."

Jungkook : ......

"Good night, Jungkook."

Jungkook : Good night, Gahyeon.

He hanged up.

Gahyeon took out a pencil and a paper. She writes random words that seems decent for the lavender girl. Gladly, her friend doesn't sleep yet. They chatted for hours.

It was 2 o' clock when she finished the poem.

Like my very own doll,
A beautiful little nightmare,
In the middle of the dead lavenders,
Your scent lingers along with flames.

Your graceful petals dance with the wind,
Your unsung voice sang a lullaby,
Your flowing white dress like the first snowfall,
Your rare smile gone like a missing puzzle piece.

It was incomplete, this portrait,
Like a sad melody, you are,
There is no bloom on your lips,
Nor light in your dead eyes.

Lullaby, please don't go,
Accompany me to sleep,
Protect me from the haunting nightmares,
Like how you save me from the evil within you.

Lee Gahyeon

She who sees guidance.