|14|

"Namjoon."

"You're the dead one. All along, you're the dead one", Namjoon's voice trembled as he speaks. "How can you betray us?!" he shouted angrily.

I looked down to the floor at a loss of words. I was surprised myself to find out that I am the dead one.

Of course I am. The hints are obvious but I feigned ignorance of it.

I have no name.
I can enter the mirror realm.

Now what else?

I gathered up my courage to move an inch before I proceed lying SuA on the bed. When I did, Namjoon took out his long rustic bar and pointed at me.

It hurts me that everything went down to this.

Then I made my decision. To find out who I really am. Am I really just a mere dead one? There must be more than that. Especially the Phantom.

"Namjoon. You can either kill me now, or you could wait for the others to kill me later. But I want to make a request", I said.

Namjoon scoffed. "Why would I help the dead one?"

I glared at him, making him flinched. "Because I saved you and everyone from the black mist and saved SuA. Surely, I did more deed than you", I provoked.

Namjoon looked intimidated. I stepped closer to him, the evil aura wafted around me. "And you did none."

A wave of black circulated around me before it took a shape of a sharp-teethed creature. Namjoon widened his eyes and dropped to the floor in shock.

"The black mist", he said. He laid his eyes on me in disbelief. "You took control of it all along. The suppressed anger."

I looked at him sadly. "And I didn't even know that I controlled it", I said.

The black mist opened its mouth widely, showing its black sharp set of teeth that can tear down a human into pieces. It leans closer towards Namjoon, a look of fear written in his eyes.

       A tear dropped on the floor from my cheek and the black mist subsided. Namjoon relaxes and calmed down, but fear was still there.

"I'm sorry", I trailed off. "I shouldn't have done that to scare you." I sit on the edge of the bed, right beside SuA. Things got worse when he didn't say anything, leaving me in my own frustrations.

"Namjoon."

"Y-Yes?"

"I'm not going to hurt you. So, please don't get scared of me", I begged, a strain in my voice as I held my tears.

"O-okay, s-sure", he stuttered and shakily stood up from the floor. He looks taken aback, which I don't know why.

"I need you to do something for me. And it's very simple", I assured without looking at him. Namjoon took in a deep breath through his mouth and asked, "What is it?"

I stared back at him, making him tensed up. I tapped my fingers against the bed. Then I said it.

"Promise me to never tell anyone about my plan. No one know this but you and me."

***

Namjoon

"You need to escape through the mirror. Don't let others find out."

"So that I can get my entire soul get sucked out?"

"No, it just for a while. There's another mirror at the doll room. You can go there. Make it like you lost us from the attack."