|7|

Yoohyeon

      She fell asleep not long after our discussion.

      I was still sitting at the edge of the bed, thinking if I should do the dreamwalking on her.

      Handong told me everything about her dreamwalking experience with No Name. She said the house were on fire and we escaped into the lavender field, though she isn't sure herself who's 'we'. And someone was trapped in the house.

      I was tucking her in and pulled the blanket up to her body when Namjoon opened the door. He stood there, a blank expression drawn on his face.

"Are you going to do it?" he asked me.

      I shrugged. "I don't know. It might not work", I sighed exhaustingly.

      "Maybe it works on her. Don't you see how Handong changed?" Namjoon tried to reassured me. However, he looked suspicious.

      He was looking at me directly in the eye. He was never like that. And I felt like he did something to me, but I'm not sure what is it that he did.

      I furrowed my eyebrows before looking at the sleeping girl. She slept so calmly after everything that happened, as if it was nothing.

      There's still more to tell her about that book, but I stopped when she almost doze off. I promised her that I will tell her more when she forced me to if she rests for a little longer.

      She jumped on the bed and fell into a deep sleep in a matter of minutes.

      I hanged my head down and exhaled a sigh, staring down at my bandaged leg. Then I lifted my chin up determinedly.

"I'll do it. It's worth a try."

      Namjoon nodded and leaned against the door.

      I turned around slowly to make sure I didn't hurt my leg and faced her. I prayed in my heart that this time, the dreamwalking works on her.

I placed a hand on top of the crown of her head and closes my eyes.

      Then I feel the radiating energy around me. I feel myself being pulled into the dark unknown.

......I finally entered her dream.

***

I was running through the hallway.

      My panting breath and my stomping footsteps are the only sound that echoed the hallway.

      The murmurs of the black mist got closer behind me as it chases me.

Wait...

This already happened!

      I was dashing towards a group which turns out to be Handong, Hoseok, Namjoon and of course, her. Although I was there in my own body, my mouth is not in my control.

      "There's not much time, we need to go now!" I said, though I didn't control it.

"Not now! We need to go—"