Aftermath : Jimin & SuA

Park Jimin yawned tiredly as he walked down the hill with Namjoon

      Park Jimin yawned tiredly as he walked down the hill with Namjoon. He tried his best to keep his eyes open to the landscaping view of dawn.

      "Where were you when we went to the basement?" Namjoon asked out of the blue.

      "Hyung, that was years ago", Jimin said trying to avoid the question.

      Namjoon looked at him expectantly for his answer. Jimin sighed. This is not the first time Namjoon dwelled in the past.

"I wanted to kill her", he said bluntly.

      Jimin was waiting for an argument from Namjoon, but he heard a mocking scoff instead. Namjoon give a look at him, shaking his head.

      "You really got no jams", he said and went ahead.

      Jimin rolled his eyes and catch up to the leader.

Park Jimin

He who tangles mind.

      Dreamcatcher was having a trip to Japan after days of their goodbye stage of their recent songs, Good Night

      It was nighttime when Kim Bora was walking alone on the streets of Tokyo, its neon lights and beautiful night compliments the glowing grey Moon and the sparkling stars.

      She tapped the silent mode on her phone and put it into her pocket.

      She contemplates the busy night streets, cars and other vehicles filled the road until the traffic lights lit up the pedestrian lights. She walked along the zebra stripes with the other pedestrians, her hands in her pockets for warmth.

      As she walked pass various branded shops, a strange shop caught her eye. She stopped in front of the shop, staring at the dolls that are mostly for children.

      Then her brown eyes lay upon a black-haired doll with a pale complexion dressed in white. Of course she would not forget her. Why would she forget the girl who saved her in the first place?

      She was about to walk into the shop when the lights switched off abruptly and a woman, who she assumed the owner of the shop, walked out of the chiming door and locked it. The woman smiled at her before she walked away.

      The black-haired doll looks lonely beneath the darkness. Her smile was not present on her face, looking empty and emotionless.

      She sighed in disappointment. Today is her last day in Tokyo. She thought of wanting to buy one for Handong, or maybe for herself for that matter.

Unfortunately, it was near impossible.

      Her pink lips crepted into a soft smile. She looked at the doll one more time before she walked away into the streets of Tokyo.

"Good night, No Name."

Kim Bora.

She who sees fortune.