|21|

Hoseok

She doesn't move.
She doesn't breathe.
She lost her colors.

Her hand on Yoohyeon's cheek dropped to her side lifelessly.

      "What have you done, Yoohyeon?" my voice shakes terribly, my lips quiver from trembling too much.

      Yoohyeon was too caught up in her emotion, hugging No Name's cold body close to her warm one and exhaled shakily, her lips repetitively mutters the same two words, over and over again.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry—"

      I kneeled across her. As expected, there were no blood flowing out to the floor. I grab No Name's cold hand and pressed it against my tear-stained cheek.

She used to be so humanly warm when I first met her.

"Is it true? What Siyeon-unnie said just now...?" Gahyeon asked grimly.

      I bit my bottom lip, my eyes wavered from Gahyeon. All eyes were on me, in which Yoohyeon had a look of disbelief and betrayed.

"You knew all along...?" she whimpered. Then there's fire in her eyes, gritting her teeth. "Why didn't you tell me? Why?!" Yoohyeon screamed, grabbing my shirt and pushed me away roughly. I almost fell backwards, shocked at her sudden tantrum.

Everyone started to crowd around her as she lost her composure, Taehyung went to the rescue to calm her down.

Namjoon walked towards me and lend a hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up to my feet. He looked strangely guilty, which arouse suspicions within me.

"Let's take her body to the doll room. The room's busted, we can't use it anymore", he command before walking away from the scene towards SuA, receiving a look from Handong.

As Yoohyeon was tranquilized, everyone give room for me to carry No Name's body. I slide my arm around her back and another arm around her legs, then I lifted her icy cold body.

Namjoon carried Yoohyeon's sleeping body while Jungkook helped with Siyeon.

Handong helped to support SuA, both stared horridly at No Name's body. Everything was unexpected for them as well as for everyone.

It all happen too fast.

***

......huh?

I fluttered my eyes open, my body was strangely light as I sit up. It does feel like I'm floating like dusts, as if I'm in a bubble aimlessly flying in the air.

      I looked around the room for a moment, surrounded by dolls on a sofa and more dolls on the rack across the bed.

      I couldn't feel the comfy mattress as I sprung up from the bed. When I turn, another girl was lying on the bed, lifelessly pale with a hole at the center of her dress.

It was my body.
So I'm my own soul.

      The door suddenly open before it was slammed shut. I turned around in panic as two girls walked into the room with black long cloth in their hands. The edges of their dress jagged from the tearing.

Dami and Gahyeon.

      Each sat on every edge of the bed, not noticing my ghostly presence. They looked at my body sadly before Dami started to undress my body.