Aftermath : Jin & JiU

Flip open

Flip open.

Flip closed.

Flip open.

Flip closed.

Kim Seokjin continuously doing so with his pink flipphone, over and over in an empty daze. His exhausted mind was thinking of the possibilities of choosing one of the two choices that hovers above his head.

He has yet to decide.

Should he do it?

Will the members be okay if they do it?

He don't know. He was worried, but a voice belongs to him echoed in his ear, provoking him to do it, although his heart says no.

Seokjin pursed his lips, gritting his teeth as time passed along with his running thoughts. Suddenly, the door to his room knocked twice, snapping him back to reality.

"Come in!" he shouted.

It was Hoseok.

"Hyung, have you seen Jungkook? He hasn't shown to the practice room yet", he asked me looking terribly stressed and troubled.

"He was still in his room, I think", Seokjin answered. Hoseok nodded and was about to close the door when Seokjin stopped him.

"Wait."

Hoseok's fingers was still wrapped around the doorknob. Seokjin gestures him to sit at his chair. Hoseok looked confused, releasing the doorknob and do what the eldest said.

Seokjin folded his legs into a mannerly sitting, his pink flipphone has yet to leave his grasp.

"Hoseok."

"Yes?"

"You need to calm down. Relax, no stress", Seokjin advised. "You've been less cheerful lately."

Hoseok looked down to the floor. "I guess I am", he mumbled clearly.

It doesn't take long for Seokjin to come up with his recent dad jokes. "You know, my jokes are quite-"

"Hyung, don't-"

"LeJINdary."

Seokjin laughed loudly with a window-wiping sound. Hoseok laughed later, smiling after a long time.

Their laughters died out after two minutes. "Hyung, you really know how to cheer me up", Hoseok complimented.

Seokjin smirked proudly. "I may be a worldwide hand-some man but my task to cheer everyone up with my dad jokes is hand-ful."

"Bye, I'm leaving", Hoseok said playfully before he laughed again.

Seokjin laughed louder before it died down into a smile, his heart flutters of the fact that he made the dancer happy after a long time. Then his initial plan hits him to his memory. That's when he knew it's time to talk about it.

At least to one of the members as a first.

"Hoseok."

"Hm?"

"Do you want to see her?"

Hoseok fell into an empty silence. The atmosphere tensed darkly. Hoseok's cheerful expression was gone, replaced with a sad, sorrowful expression on his features.

"I-"

"I don't mind if you don't want to, Hoseok. It's just a plan, after all. And you're the first to know", Seokjin said with a soft chuckle.

Seokjin widened his eyes. "Oh, go get Jungkook. That little disrespectful rascal should learn a lesson how to respect his elders, especially a handsome man like me", Seokjin huffed.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and laughed bitterly before he stood up and head for the door. Seokjin watched him go.

......but Hoseok stayed at the door.

"Hyung."

"....yeah?" Seokjin quietly whined.

Hoseok turned his head, a sincere smile crepted onto his soft lips.

"I want to see her", he said.

Kim Seokjin

He who fools mind.

"You look pale, Yoohyeon

"You look pale, Yoohyeon. Are you okay?"

Kim Jiyoo turn her head as a fan asks Yoohyeon worryingly. Yoohyeon looks surprised, staring at the female fan before she smiled. "Maybe because I'm Elsa", she joked. The fan laughed at her joke and continue with the fansign.

As a leader, it hurts her to watch the members faked a smile on their faces. She watched them before an activity even started. They would be very silent, deep in thoughts at some times.

When the fansign ended, she was about to retrieve her phone from their manager when he said that one of the stylist took her phone. She scrunched her eyebrows and went to search for her stylist.

She found the stylist at the toilet. The stylist told her that the caller wanted to talk to her in private before she left her alone.

The timer displayed 5 minutes.

"Hello?"

Jin : What took you so long?

"I was having a fan meeting."

Jin : Oh, no wonder. Okay, that aside, I have a plan for all of us.

"What?"

Jin : ......let's visit No Name.

Jiyoo was in disbelief. "But Jin, she's already dead." When Jin didn't say anything, she sighed. "Would the members want it?"

Jin : I don't know. Why would I ask the stylist to go to the toilet and wait for you?

She sighed again. Both went silent for five minutes before she sighed again.

"I'll let them know."

Jin : Okay. Talk to you later.

She hung up and exhaled as she brought her phone against her chest. "Is this the right thing to do?" she thought.

"Ji Yoo! It's time to go!" Her manager called. Immediately, she run out of the toilet and join the others.

Kim Ji Yoo

She who sees danger.