Aftermath : Hoseok & Handong

Jung Hoseok doesn't need questions to answer

Jung Hoseok doesn't need questions to answer. It's not because of other unanswered questions that lingers in his exhausted mind, but the fact that he will never see the one he loved again.

She was gone, probably in heaven, a heartwarming reunion with her father and her precious friend.

Or she might be in hell, a heartbreaking meeting with the people she burn and the lad she kill.

Or the void where she could belong, a tragic fate with no end.

He remembers what her mind echoed. Her voice was crystal clear in his ears, making his sorrowful heart flutters.

His eyes are cute.

He stared at his own reflection, alone in the practice room. He switched on a song, which sounds like a sad lullaby in his ears. It reminds him of her, a lullaby that he doesn't want to let go.

His body gracefully danced to the flow of the song, his emotions gets the best of him as he moved his limbs smoothly, the girl he impossibly love has yet to leave his mind.

Jung Hoseok.

He who reads mind.

Handong was alone in her room at the dorm, sitting on a sofa with various materials by her side

White, beige and black felts.

A sharp needle and a roll of white thread.

A pack of cotton balls.

A black yarn.

And a white silk cloth.

Her eyes are keen as her pupils focused on the thread into the eye of the needle. She doesn't recall how the house looks like, as if its existence was wiped out of her memory.

But she would never forget the girl who see dawn.

Handong.

She who sees future.