|17|

I was holding a yellow-stained paper, folded into a small square with a size of my palm.

      Curiousity gets the best of me. I unfold the paper with jagged edge and read the words scrawled with blood instead of black ink. My heart dropped as I read it again and again.

This can't be.

      Suddenly, my surroundings glitches like a broken system in computers. Assuming that she can't hold it much longer, I folded the paper and insert it into the pocket of my dress. However, the material of my dress feels odd.

It was a silky texture.

      Everything started to glitch terribly, distracting me from my main objective. I hastily walked passed a circle of seven bodies surrounding seven skulls of the boys. When I reach the book stand, the bodies and the skulls started to disappear into nothingness, left with two familiar girls and two skulls.

JiU-unnie and Dami.
Jin and Yoongi.

      Could it be that the others disappeared because we claimed what's ours after we encounter the dead one?

      I looked around, recalled exactly where the book should be. I remembered peeking at JiU, Handong and Dami, holding hands and closed their eyes as they concentrated on their full energy for the ritual. They placed the book into the mirror. A mirror from Handong's doll room.

      However, the book was on the book stand where I am.

      I believe that I'm in the mirror when I noticed the pointer of a clock hanging on the wall moves anticlockwise.

      I pursed my lips, anxious of the book that lays in front of me. A black velvet cover, rusty black chains with a lock of a skull.

      I grab the book with my trembling hands

      I grab the book with my trembling hands. I ran over my fingers through the velvet cover. I ripped open the black chains easily, baring the book.

      Just as I did that, everything disrupted into mixtures of colors. My head started to get dizzy from the random mix of colors, trapping me in the madness.

      A thought clicked in my mind. I took out the paper from my pocket and unfold them. I flip through the book until there was a torn page. I brought the paper closer to the jagged part.

It fits perfectly.

Then darkness envelopes me like a grave.

***

      I pushed SuA's hand away from me and scurried backwards until my back bumped against a dressing table. I grasped my head tightly as the throbbing pain escalated. It felt as if my brain inflated that it might burst into pieces of meat. I gasped desperately for air and coughed as I choked.