|26|

???

.....where?

I was floating like dusts, my physical body was gone. I feel bad, a different kind of bad, like an evil being.

I looked around to realised I was surrounded by a humongous amount of black mist, growling and hissing like wolfs and snakes respectively.

       I looked down to see a familiar figure, kneeling on the floor with whimpers and cry of pain.

"Just go! Both of you just go! You'll regret it if you don't! You'll die!" she yelled.

No Name?

"I'm not scared of you. I'll never leave you alone!" A female voice who I'm familiar with shouted back at her.

Yoohyeon.

The black mist started to growl loudly, its body vibrated angrily. Then they charged towards Yoohyeon. I can feel their anger, their greed, to trap her into the unknown.

I was one of them.

We charged with such speed towards Yoohyeon, closing our distances.

Tears streamed down her cheeks.

***

Yoohyeon

      We evacuated to the guest room at the second floor. It was a little cramped for 14 people but it does fit.

      I stepped inside, my mind blank after what happened at the doll room. Handong doesn't look like she's mind about her dolls as if she lost interest of them.

      Whatever was inside No Name, it must be related to the torn page from the book. And we have yet to find it.

      I heard a faint gasp behind me. I snapped my head to look at JiU leaning against the door, sweat trickled down her forehead. She huffed breath after breath and slide down to the floor.

      I came for her aid, dropped down and examine her condition. Jungkook went to help too.

We were caught off guard as black spots started to appear on her white dress.

......that's impossible.

      The Changing happened when we did the dreamwalking to the unconscious. JiU doesn't do it to No Name.

The white dress turned fully black, the white flakes scattered on the floor.

      "How....", I heard Jin, astonished as he is. Everyone started to gather around her, Namjoon back them away to give JiU some air to breathe.

"The knife...." Gahyeon mumbled. All eyes were on her, anticipating her next words.

      "No Name snatched unnie's knife using her anger, right? Did the mist happen to have contact with you, unnie?" Gahyeon asked JiU.

      JiU doesn't look like she's in a state to speak. But she nodded as a reply. "It was icy cold. I was dizzy for a moment after that happen. Her dream was played not too long after."