|24|

I walked through the wall right after Yoongi stopped the others from entering the strange, messy room. I walked upstairs hastily, my stomping foot are soundless on the stairs.

With the book in my hand, I can finally get rid of it when I had the chance. But for now, I need to hide it before I came back for my body.

I was on the second floor when there was fire burning the entire area. The flame danced gracefully against the blowing wind, swayed as the air push them away. Stunned of the abrupt flames, my mind panicked of the thought of others.

What if some of them are still upstairs?

      The fire filled the entire floor. Then a piercing, agonizing scream was heard beneath the cackling. The voice belongs to a man, crying for help as he thrashed through the eating fire, his arms flailing aimlessly.

The man's body was engulfed in flame.

His eyes stared at mine, a mixed emotions of sorry and guilt. My ghostly legs unconsciously walked through the fire, cold air bites my skin instead of a burning sensation.

My lips unconsciously stretched out into a smile. I feel the corner of my lips tear, blood streaming down to my chin.

A flame attacked me with its cold and I stepped aback out of impulse. I came back to my senses. The flame block my view of the man. When it died out, there was no longer fire in the floor, no screaming of the man, no chaos.

Nothing happened.

Am I hallucinating?

      Confused, I walked through the floor until I found another stairs. I arrived to the room we were in, where my body was located. I walked through the walls directed to my room.

I was as pale as snow, my eyes closed in slumber and not breathing. As if I was already dead. I walked closer and stared down at my body. There was a black bandage wrapped around my chest and waist.

I realised that I was still holding the book. I couldn't destroy the book if I was in this form so I have to hide it from the eyes of others.

      I search around for a good hiding spot. I looked up to the ceiling and noticed a fine line of square. I looked around for a moment making sure there's no company. With a book in my left hand, I use my other hand to grab the chair of the floor instead of dragging it, the chair became invisible just by my touch. I place it beneath the square. I climbed up and reached out for the square until my fingers touched the line.

It'll be too risky to just penetrate the square with the book. Checking out the square will be safer so that the book was not missing again.

      I forcefully pulled down the square, successfully opened the cover. A little voice in my mind cheered. Quickly, I carefully put the book into the square and closed the cover. I got down and place the chair exactly where it was placed before.

      I walked to my body. Lifeless, corpse-like figure on the bed. I breathe in, my lungs sucked in the satisfying air.

I'm just following my instinct like a bite of a red apple as I rests my finger through my hair, cupping the crown of my head.

......my body started turning into white mists, starting from my foot to my torso. The pure white mists envelope my real body like butterflies.

I close my eyes until my ghostly body was no longer but air.

***

I was back to my own body. The familiar cold, the cotton touch of my dress. Everything.

wandering | BTS x Dreamcatcher FF |On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara