Aftermath : Taehyung & Siyeon

Kim Taehyung would have anxiety sometimes, though he didn't show it much regardless when he's filming or not

      Kim Taehyung would have anxiety sometimes, though he didn't show it much regardless when he's filming or not. No one noticed it whether he's good at acting or he doesn't do the obvious.

      Sometimes he forgot that he's in the real world. He can't use his calming ability for himself nor to the others. A year was quite long to be trapped in that house without thirst and starvation.

      He forgot how the house looks like entirely. But he do remember how the girl in white burn with the dancing flames.

      He remembered carrying the exhausted girl from a random room when he was searching for the others. Her dress was slightly torn at the waist area, purplish blue bruises decorated her pale skin.

He didn't know why.

      Although curiosity picking his mind, he put aside his thoughts and carried her sleeping body.

      Now the curiosity was gone, and the questions are answered. The word 'dead' was self-explanatory. Once a person is dead, it will never be alive.

      He's not a mind reader like Hoseok, but deep down, he knows that she wanted to get out with the others as well. She wanted a normal life, unlike the tragic story of the dead princess with no happy ending but a cliffhanger.

      He concluded that the story with an unknown fate of the dead princess has found its happy ending.

And it all started with a flick of a match.

      On that day where fire was her happy ending, he understood why she did it.

And he couldn't agree more.

Kim Taehyung.

He who tranquils mind.

Breathe in

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

......it's not gone yet.

....let's try again.

Breathe in.

.........

Breathe out.

      Lee Siyeon was sitting near the window, the bright sky coloured with warm summer and puffy clouds. It made her feel calm, even for a little bit.

      She inhaled through her nose, then exhaled through her mouth, her eyes closed in concentration of the flow of oxygen. She wanted the anxious feeling to be gone.

      Sometimes, her soothing voice would sing random songs to ease down the pressure. Until a phone call disturbed her silent session.

She groaned in anger and picked up her phone.

It was Taehyung.

She tapped the answer button.

"Hello?"

Taehyung : Siyeon

"You're feeling anxious again. I know, me too."

Taehyung : Well, yeah. But— it's something else.

"......what is it?"

Taehyung : Do you remember how the house looks like?

      Siyeon was contemplating as she was deep in thought, rummaging through her memory box for toys of the image of the house.

......she couldn't remember.

"No, I don't."

Taehyung : "You too? All of my members don't remember the house at all. Since you didn't remember too, I assume the girls didn't remember as well."

Siyeon went silent, her mind playing with words like Scrabble.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung : Hm?

"Do you remember....her?"

      Taehyung doesn't say anything, silence stretched out on the line. Siyeon's heart was beating fast, waiting for his response.

Taehyung : Of course I remember her.

"....okay."

Taehyung : ....I'll hang up now.

"Sure."

He hanged up.

      Siyeon throws her phone to the bed and sighed as her body bumped against the bed. She closes her eyes and let the source of her anxiety unfolds in front of her eyes.

The painful fire.

The stinging burn of flesh.

The agony of the heat.

It was so bizarre​.

But she knows that hell is way worse than that fire.

Siyeon doesn't open her eyes, letting sleep take over her mind.

Lee Siyeon.

She who sees death.