|4|

Handong

I decided to pay her dream a visit.

      I've done that a lot of times. Empty people's dream is boring, especially the boys. There are times when they were only pitch black, and times when they show colours of various dreams. Some were pleasant, some were disgustingly unpleasant.

I rather not talk about it.

      I wait for her to fall asleep. Her eyes closed as she lay her head against a white pillow at the side of the sofa.

      I stare at the night sky. When the moonlight is covered by the clouds, I know that it's the time to jump into her dreams.

      I walked to her and folded my legs on the floor. I watch her breathing, in and out, soundly in her slumber. I took in a deep breath and stretch my arm to touch two fingers against her temple, careful not to wake her up.

She's so cold.

But she's human.

      I close my eyes, concentrating on the energy as it builds up tremendously.

      I felt my whole body floating as I successfully entered her dreamworld.

***

Fire.

There was fire.

      The fiery flames engulfing the house that traps us for what felt like eternity.

      It was windy, the giant flames leaned as the wind blows. But the wind did no good. The stubborn flame eats the house.

      We escaped the confined space, standing outside in small dried lavender field and watch everything turns into dust, bit by bit.

      I don't know how many have survived.

      A white figure was there, standing in the middle of the fire. It turned around, slowly revealing its face—

***

Hoseok

      "Stop it", I hissed. My hand grab Handong's pale wrist tightly, her fingers lost contact from No Name's temple.

      Handong's drowsy eyes blinked a few times before they met me. Her blurry expression changed into a glare in her eyes, pulling her hand from my grip harshly.

      She stood up from the floor and walked to the dressing table. She fixed her hair as she looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Handong..." I called her softly.

"I know."

      "....okay", I said in an almost whisper, nodding.

      I look at her for a short moment before I glanced at the girl with no name and no invitation of coming to this house. However, my mind couldn't shake away the sight of Handong.