|9|

The king had a daughter.

A very, silent daughter.

      Beautiful in a simple white dress, charming in looks. Her mind lays hidden from everyone but herself, giggles as she thought of jokes that she will never tell to anyone.

Her little giggles were the only sound that the King could listen to.

Until the voice gone forever.

His beloved daughter disappears without a giggle.

He heard shrieking screams in his sleep.

But he doubts that was his daughter.

Because he knows how his daughter sounds like.

......or did he?

***

"Hey, wake up!"

      My empty sleep was disturbed. I was about to smack whoever woke me up in the head when Yoohyeon's face appeared above me. Yoohyeon looked relief as she sighed and sit on the edge of the bed.

      "I thought you were dead!" she whined worryingly.

      Recognition dawned in my mind and I immediately sprung up off the bed. 

      "Hey, hey, wait for me!" Yoohyeon yelled in panic, struggling to catch up. I reversed my steps and help her walk, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. I was about to take a step forward but I stopped and looked around. 

      "What's wrong?" asked Yoohyeon. My eyes scanned the whole room until I found an oval-shaped mirror. I contemplated at our reflection, until I give up to found nothing in particular. 

      I shook my head. "Nothing. Just my imagination", I lied.

      We walked out of the room, sensing a pair of eyes looking at us from behind.

      We entered another room where Hoseok and Namjoon placed Jungkook and Gahyeon to rest. Most of their limbs were red with rashes, but them being alive and still breathing are what matters most.

      I aided Yoohyeon to sit on one of the single sofa near Gahyeon.

Everyone were here.

      Handong sat on the edge of Gahyeon's bed. Hoseok and Namjoon did the same to Jungkook. I sit next to Handong and squeezed her hand. Handong thanked me and give a brief smile before she fixated her attention to the youngest.

      Both Jungkook and Gahyeon were still in their slumber, their chest raising up and down as they breathe.

      "I'll do the dreamwalking on her", Handong suggested.

      Hoseok and Namjoon give her a nod of approval. Handong looked at me and Yoohyeon and we give her the same response. Hoseok explained to me about dreamwalking before I went to sleep. The process itself is complicated, even I understand little about it.

      "I'll do it, too." Yoohyeon stood up from her seat and walked limply towards Jungkook's bed, the boys giving her space to do the dreamwalking.

      Handong placed a hand against Gahyeon's head and closes her eyes, concentrating on her energy as she walked into her dream. Yoohyeon did the same to Jungkook, her eyes closed in concentration.

      Suddenly, Handong scrunched her eyebrows and winced. I dare myself to call her out, although Hoseok told me not to. 

"H-Handong?"