|18|

Jungkook

The nameless girl.

Just thinking about her makes my head spinned in an endless circle, a set of puzzle pieces that took a long time to put together into a picture.

I rests my elbow on my knee and clasps my hands together as I was in my own world filled with unanswered questions. Then a familiar presence snapped me back into reality.

Gahyeon tilted her head, a look of concern written on her face. "Everything okay?" she asked whilst sitting on a sofa across from my seat. I leaned against the sofa, relaxing myself from the stress of thinking too much.

"Yeah, I'm good", I replied followed with a sigh.

Gahyeon raised an eyebrow, doubting me. "Are you sure? You looked troubled", she said.

I have to tell her.
I need to let her know what has been on my mind.

"Gahyeon."

"Hm?"

"I think I've seen the girl before", I confessed.

Gahyeon knitted her brows together and leaned forward as she got interested. "And where is that?" she asked.

I sucked in a deep breath through my nose. "From the book."

***

It was so cold.

The night was so cold that it bites my skin.

Like snowflakes on my nose, flushed cheeks from the snowy winter.

But it was my cold body, nothing but my nightgown in the snow.

Then I heard thumping soil as it lightly hits the wooden box I'm in.

I started to panic, my fists banged on the wood as I begged desperately to get out.

But they ignored my plea.

***

Hoseok

"Let me out...please...let me out..." I heard her mumbled, her eyes stared blankly to the ceiling. My legs keep sprinting despite the fatigue.

"Hold on. We're almost there", I assured her and Yoohyeon, who's running beside me. Yoohyeon looked scared as she stared at her friend, as if she realised something.

We keep running through the hall.

***

Jungkook

"Remember the drawing of a girl in one of the pages in that book?" I asked Gahyeon.

Gahyeon furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to recall. "I don't remember much detail from that sketch, but I do know there's a drawing of a girl. What about it?" she asked questioningly.

I breathed in deeply. "I think it was her—"

Our conversation stopped abruptly as a loud slam of the door interrupts us.