|13|

Her throat was dry.

Her body was dirtied with dirt.

Her breathing stuck.

Her body loses her soul.

Her eyes was teary.

But not anymore,

As she watch her town burn, ashes of human and wood. 

      She walked around the town, listening to the music to her ears of agonizing screams of her people, wailing of crying children, the crackling sound of wood and concrete. She hummed a song happily, harmonizing the torturing noise.

      She stared at her own reflection, her smile stretched into psychotic, her elegant image was gone forever.

Torn, ash-stained white dress from her people's remains.

Bare, dirtied legs and arms.

Dry, disheveled long hair.

"I look beautiful", she muttered.

....why is the town burning, you ask?

well, it was the princess's doing.

.....because her people buried her alive.

***

      My cheek is against the floor. I groaned and sit up to find out I'm in the exact same place as I were before. But there were no boxes, nor there were the group.

      I stood up on my own two feet, my legs wobbled out of exhaustion. How long have I passed out? 

      A strange elongated, jelly arm stretched out straight to my face but I manage to dodge it. My cheek felt a slight burn. I fell on my bottom hard and dropped my bar.

      I cursed under my breath out of annoyance. I scurried to the nearest wall and lied my back against it. I feel so tired and exhausted. What is wrong with me? It was as if my soul is sucked off.

Or if I have any soul at all.

      A girl in a familiar white dress was walking forward, her blank expression with no emotions. I assumed that she is SuA. 

      SuA stopped a few feet from where I sit, staring down at me. I breathed in and out, the energy within me drained. "SuA, right? Everyone is worried about you", I huffed as I struggled to breathe. "Let's-"

" No", she bluntly said. I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"What?"

      "Join us. Burn with us", she responded. "Or we'll eat your flesh like how you consumed our ashes."

I laughed, feeling like a different person. "Make me", I challenged.

      SuA suddenly screamed hysterically. Branches of arms and hands shattered the floor from below and grabbed her legs and arm. Their burnt arms wrapped around her body, suffocating her. I watched as they fully wrapped her like a cocoon until they no longer move.

Then came a human-like howl from where the black gel mist were before.

***

wandering | BTS x Dreamcatcher FF |जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें