Aftermath : Yoongi & Dami

Min Yoongi was in his office, staring intently at his computer screen

      Min Yoongi was in his office, staring intently at his computer screen. His eyes were puffy from lack of sleep, but he didn't mind which is rare for him to not mind about his sleep.

      He was enthusiastic to create a new song. It was about missing a friend that haven't met for a long time.

      He wasn't sure if the song was actually about the nameless girl nor can he relate, but what the members feel, he feel it too. He couldn't express his emotion, but creating a song was the only alternative he had.

      So he spend all nighter on that particular song, adjusting the digital musical equipments and all such things that a music producer would do.

      Sometimes, Namjoon would walk into his office and help him out. The other members would too.

      But little do they know about the meaning behind the song until he explains it one day when the song was halfway done.

       The members agreed to his song and started off to write the lyrics. He knew right away that the members are more passionate from before as soon as he finished reading every single words of the lyrics they wrote.

      After melodies and frustrating errors, the song was finished after two months. Yoongi click on the start button and his ear listening to his piece of work.

      It was a satisfaction after he finished listening to the song. He smiled proudly with the nameless girl and the others in mind. Hopefully, she would smile together with the others.

But she already did on her last breath.

Yoongi decided to sleep peacefully, springing up from his seat to the long black sofa, letting the chair spinned on its own.

He fell into a deep sleep as soon as he lied down.

Min Yoongi

He who witness mind.

      Lee Yoobin hates dwelling in the past

      Lee Yoobin hates dwelling in the past. Although she forgives Siyeon for trapping her in the demonic knife, she couldn't forget the nightmare that happen.

      The demonic knife was a mystery. Until now, Siyeon has yet to told everyone about it as she said it was 'all in the past.' Yoobin was upset, but what Siyeon said was right.

It was all in the past.

The house that left nothing but the last look of ashes.

The demonic knife that trapped her into the dark nightmare.

And the nameless girl that saved her.

"......stupid", Yoobin mumbled.

      Yoobin looked at the window, the busy city of Seoul with little green. It doesn't calm her down without nature by her side.

      She got up from her seat to get her notebook, the pages scrawled random words for her rap on every songs. She read a rap of their second debut song, Emotion.

Someday I walked with you
I’ll walk that path.
In the past memories I’ve met
I’m going to cut through
In any case
Will I face you
I took a break and sighed.
On the street you saw
I’m standing here.

      "Gosh", she sighed with a smile, running her fingers through her hair. She's not even close to the girl. Why does her heart feel so heavy?

      She closed the book and put it back to its usual place. She ran her finger through her desk until it reached the end, as if she draws an uneven line of the girl's life.

      Yoobin wondered if telling the others about that dream could change the girl's fate. The playing image of her heart getting stabbed was so real and it happen in a matter of seconds.

      She think deeper for words. She was not in the mood to get out of her room, but words kept playing in her head for a new rap verse.

      She took out the same notebook again, take a pen and started scribbling down random words and sentences on the page.

Was it for the new song?

She was unsure.

However, she write all of her feelings in a book.

Fear of solitary in the dark.

Relief of staying alive.

....but does the nameless girl count as a friend to her?

Yoobin shrugged and stared at her incomplete masterpiece.

......she was unsatisfied, as if something is missing.

She was yet to know what is it that's missing.

Lee Yoobin

She who sees loss.