Fitzwilliam Darcy x reader

Note: Written for my sister as a b-day gift before I watched the movie myself so some details may be inaccurate and characters OOC. So yes, I'm very aware now that Mr. Darcy wouldn't act like this LOL but it was only written for fun anyhow. Either way, I tried my best :)

As I walked up the house of Mrs. Elizabeth Darcy, I couldn't help but overhear an argument between her and her new husband, Mr. Darcy.

"I cannot believe you said that to my sister!!" Lizzie shouted, throwing a porcelain vase at her beloved's head.

"I only said what I observed. Do not think I would have said it had it not been morally and utterly the truth." he replied, keeping a calm demeanor.

"Telling my sister that she married a golddigger and then laughing about it behind your hand is not being morally and utterly truthful - it's vile and cruelly hurtful!"

"Are you presuming to say that I exhibited callous behavior toward your beloved sister intentionally? That I arrantly hurt her?"

Lizzie shook her hand and clenched her jaw.

"It doesn't matter what I said or what you said because this conversation is over. Leave! Now!"

He looked crestfallen but she seemed to take no notice, opening the door as he walked over to her.

"Liz-"

"No. It's over. I don't know why I ever believed that something good could ever come out of marrying you!" she said, kicking him out, slamming the door behind him.

He stared back at the door sadly. I coughed lightly so he would notice I was there. He looked up and our eyes met. When his blue eyes met my hazel ones, I felt a chill run down my spine.

"I don't believe we've met before. I'm Mr. Darcy and you are?" he asked, lifting my hand up to his mouth so he could place a light kiss on it.

I blushed crimson.

"Suzanne." I replied, biting back a smile.

"A beautiful name. French, I believe?"

I nodded and suppressed a giggle.

"Suzanne, would you like to take a walk with me, by the lake?"

I nodded again and let him take my arm in his, walking along beside him. As we walked down to the lake, the sun started to set, creating purple and pink rays in the sky. I smiled at the beauty of it all when I suddenly noticed Mr. Darcy staring at me intently. My hand came up to my face.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked.

He just shook his head and reached up, taking my hand in his.

"I do believe that you're the most loveliest creature I've ever laid my eyes on."

I blushed again and looked down. With his other hand, he lifted my chin up so that my eyes looked back into his own. Before I knew it, he was leaning closer to me. I closed my eyes and did the same. He kissed me gently and I felt my heart flutter. Then, almost as suddenly as it happened, it ended. When I opened my eyes, Mr. Darcy was still looking at me with that intent look of his but this time, he had a smile on his face.

"You know, I think this could be a beginning to a beautiful relationship." I said, a smile gracing my lips.

"I think you're right." he agreed, "Oh, and Suzanne?"

"What, Mr. Darcy?" I asked, the same dreamy smile on my face.

He blushed a little as he said this.

"Call me Fitzy."