Rumplestiltskin x reader

Magic hadn't always been apart of my life. To look at me now, you would think so but it wasn't always like that. In fact, I was only a peasant girl when I met him. I was mistreated by the masters I served and they would beat me. I'd wanted nothing more than to get out of there, get away from them. So when a man with dark green skin that sparkled showed up at my hut with the promise of a better life, I took it - no questions asked.

And I became one of the most powerful sorceresses the Enchanted Forest had to offer apart from my teacher himself, Rumplestiltskin. I lived in his castle with him and helped with his deals, making sure the recipients kept their end of them. But what I never in my wildest dreams imagined eventually did happen. I'd fallen in love with the beast - the one I so admired, so adored - and he with me. I was no longer just his partner, I was his lover - his Empress of Darkness. And unlike the rest of the world, I loved his dark ways, his lust for power, and above all, his twisted heart.

That insolent girl, Belle, had only wanted to change him so he'd sent her away for good. I love him for all that he was. I'd never change him for anything. A giggle interrupted my thoughts then and I turned away from the window to be met with a pair of brown eyes.

"Lost in your thoughts, dearie?" he asked, pecking my neck softly as his arms encircled my frame from behind.

I nodded, smirking as his touch made me shiver.

"I was just thinking," I shrugged and he laughed.

"About what?"

"All that we've achieved. We started at the bottom and fought our way to the top," I told him before grinning.

He smiled, spinning me around in his arms. The skirts of my long dress swished on the stone floor as he did. I wrapped my arms around his neck, the small curls in his hair tickling my skin.

"I couldn't have done it without you," he admitted softly, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I leaned in to his touch, my eyes briefly fluttering closed as I placed a gentle kiss on the palm of his hand. His skin calloused but soft underneath my lips.

"And I wouldn't be her if it wasn't for you," I confessed, gazing up into his eyes.

His hand trailed down my side to rest on my lower back and I felt my breath hitch in my throat. I pressed my lips to his then and sighed into it as his mouth began to move with mine. He kissed me over and over, my fingers tangling in his hair.

"Mm, I love you, my Dark Prince..." I murmured into the kiss and he grinned.

A few seconds later, we broke apart but he kept grinning. I tilted my head to the side.

"Rumple, what is it?" I asked him and he clapped his hands together excitedly like a child.

"Soon, we will be the Dark Rulers of a whole new world, my dear," he told me, brown eyes gleaming mischievously.

I smiled, still not understanding, "What-"

"A curse! A curse to end all of this!" he exclaimed, gesturing around us.

I arched an eyebrow, "One of yours?"

He waved a hand dismissively.

"No, not me," he admitted.

"Then who-" I started to ask.

"It doesn't matter!" he snapped before softening his tone as he held me again in his arms, "Because you, dearie, will be my Dark Queen over all of this new land when the curse comes. We'll rule together,"

A smirk broke out on my face and I felt joy swell in my heart at the prospect.

"I can't wait."