Robin De Noir x reader [Pt. 1]

"Natalie, do behave yourself this evening. I have important guests coming over," her father snapped at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Who?" Natalie questioned, curiosity getting the better of her as he bustled about the room.

"My friend, Coueur De Noir, and his family. They have just recently mended their friendships and I have invited them over," he answered her curtly.

"Mended their friendships?" she arched an eyebrow, trying to hold back a snicker at that wording.

"Mmm. They were fighting for a long time and it seems as though now they've made up,"

"So, who is all a part of his family?"

She moved her feet from off the couch she was resting them on, moving into a sitting position.

"I believe it is him, his daughter, her fiancee, her fiancee's niece, her fiancee's niece's guardian, and his son," he replied, still not looking at me as he dusted off the furniture.

"All of them?" I asked before counting on my fingers, "Six people?!"

He turned to her with a sour look plastered on his weathered face.

"Yes. And you will be nice, understand?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

She gave him a pointed look.

"Yes, I know. Well, just try. Please? For me?" he asked in exasperation.

She huffed, "Fine."

"And wear something nice. Borrow something from your friend, please, if you would," he told her.

"What I wear isn't nice?" she shot back.

He looked at her a moment and she stared back at him before they both burst out laughing.

Later On...

"Nat, you look beautiful," dad complimented me as she came downstairs in a long, royal purple dress that swished against her ankles as she walked.

"I don't feel beautiful," Natalie complained to him, "I'm wearing heels, these clothes itch, my hair is in curls, and I have to go to the bathroom,"

He just shrugged, his dark hair brushing against his shoulders, "Well, one of those can be fixed. Go on to the bathroom,"

She glared at him darkly.

"I can't," she snapped.

"Why not?"

"I don't know how to get out of this dress,"

"Ah, I see. Well, we have no choice. You have to hold it in."