Archie Andrews x reader [1]

"Morning, Archie, baby," I chirped from the kitchen counter as he strode into the room, already dressed in his signature blue-and-yellow Varsity jacket, ready for school.

When he came closer, I kicked my feet out and hooked my legs around his waist. I brought him into a sweet kiss then with our lips molding together perfectly, my swollen stomach bridging the distance between us as our bodies pulled flush against one another. A grin split his face as we broke apart, light streaming in through the window, making his red hair glow even brighter, if that were even possible.

"Been in the sugar again, I see," he teased, chocolate brown eyes briefly flicking to the half-empty bowl of Lucky Charms sat on the counter beside me.

Although, to be fair, I suppose you could say half-empty bowl of cereal beside me since all of the characteristic four-leaf-clover-shaped marshmallows had all mysteriously disappeared. I beamed over at my boyfriend of three years, eyes bright from the sugar-induced high I was currently on.

"Not my fault, Archiekins. You know that's the best part of Lucky Charms. I mean, that's why half the people who eat it, eat it," I pointed out, earning a chuckle and eye-roll from him.

"yeah, but really - how good is it for the baby?" Archie arched an eyebrow, placing one hand over my large stomach with loving care.

"Oh, it's fine. He likes the marshmallows, too," I shrugged, smiling.

Archie laughed, shaking his head as he moved his hands to place them on either side of me on the counter-top. He was so close to me, I could feel his warm breath tickling my lips.

"Oh, so it's a boy now, is it?" he teased, a smile tugging at his perfect, plump pink lips, "I thought yesterday it was a girl?"

I shook my head, grinning, "Keyword being 'yesterday', dear. But that day is not today. I think it's a boy,"

"I swear, girls change their minds five times a day every day," he started to complain, a playful tone to his voice.

"Woman. Not girl. And that's the best thing about being a woman. It's-" I began, this time him cutting me off.

"-the prerogative to have a little fun?" he mocked, smirking that smirk that made me weak in the knees.

I pointed the silver spoon in my hand at him dangerously, not in the least bit affected by that smirk right now, "Don't start throwing country songs at me, Andrews. You know what I was going to say. As a woman, I can change my mind as much as I want. And get a sugar rush, if I so please,"

Archie grinned in response down at me, making a shiver run down my spine despite myself. Curse his good looks.

"And that's one of the many reasons I love you," he said sweetly before pressing his lips to mine in a chaste kiss just as his dad stumbled into the kitchen.

It was only once he was headed out the door, off to school that Archie threw over his shoulder just as the screen door banged shut behind him, "Just don't eat too much sugar or it'll stunt his growth!"

I snickered as I shouted back, "Why not? Then we can name him Lucky Andrews!"