FP Jones x reader

Author's Note: The reader in this is of legal age, just in case that's not apparent whilst reading. Also, I added the video above since it was partially inspired by it. Hope y'all enjoy <3

A contented sigh escaped from between her cherry-pink lips as she snuggled deeper into the rough-spun brown Henley shirt. A throaty chuckle reverberated through his chest, vibrating in her ears as strong arms pulled her closer.

"You know it's almost time for Jug, right?" FP asked, the stubble from his chin tickling the skin of her forehead as he spoke.

With her eyes still closed, the girl only gave him a halfhearted shrug in response, making him shake his head before chuckling again. To be honest, she shouldn't be here. In fact, both FP and the girl knew that very well. Not only because of the bordering legality of it but because of what people would say as well. How would that look anyway if people did find out? That FP was dating a girl only slightly older than his own son? Who also just happened to be the eldest daughter of Hiram Lodge.

The Lodges had always been a powerful family and moving to Riverdale had changed nothing in that department. And Jacinda, or as she was more commonly known, Jace, had always followed the strict rules of the upper-class set by her parents and younger sister, Veronica. But now, having FP in her life, she was slowly breaking away from the rigid life she had always lived. Some would say it was only a rebellious streak, something she would grow out of. But this was more than a phase, more than a whim she'd grow tired of in a few months as both her and her sister had once been accustomed to doing when brought up having what you want when you want it. But FP was different.

And Jace had known that from the moment he stepped into her life. From the very moment she met him, she knew he was the one she would risk everything for...and she had. She was risking everything for this man that she'd already fallen hopelessly in love with. Oh, he had fought it, though. On so many grounds - age being the most prominent one. But in the end, she had won and he had fallen just as hard for her as she had for him.

This had been going on underneath the townspeople's as well as her family's noses for a solid four months now. It almost surprised Jace that she had managed to keep it secret from Ronnie this long. As well as her little Scoobies. But where she had always failed before, she succeeded in keeping this quiet. After all, they had everything to lose...

Suddenly, she felt a warm mouth on her neck and she sighed in contentment as FP began to leave a trail of kisses all the way down to her collarbone before moving back to her jaw. His free hand had wrapped around her waist, bringing her flush against him while the other supported her head. When he kissed her like this...it was so hard to remember how wrong this was. But...when she was with him, it just didn't feel like it. After all, how could something so wrong feel so right?

Jace's watch beeped then and she cursed under her breath before reluctantly pushing FP away from her. He frowned, deep chocolate brown eyes begging the question of why before she answered his unasked query.

"Jughead's getting out of school, remember?" she reminded him and he sighed, running a hand through his already-disheveled brown hair.

But before he could begin to protest, she had dropped a sweet kiss to the corner of his mouth, "You know I gotta go,"

"I wish you didn't have to," he admitted, albeit a bit selfishly as his dark eyes watched her move around the room.

Jace sighed, nodding as she slowly sat down on the bed beside him once more. FP's calloused hand found hers on the rumpled sheets and intertwined their fingers, eliciting a smile from the girl's mouth.

"I still don't get it though," he continued, shaking his head as his eyebrows arched upwards slightly.

"Get what?" she asked, tilting her head to the side in questioning.

Gently, his rough fingertips pushed a strand of ebony hair back behind her ear, making her blush scarlet despite herself, "Why you chose me..."

Slowly, a smile split her face and she shrugged down at him, "I don't know, I just...don't like guys my age, I guess."

FP arched his eyebrows once more, about to speak again when suddenly, her watch beeped once more and before he could get out the words, Jace had pressed one last kiss to his cheek before bolting out the back door. Just in time too as she heard the sound of the front door being opened with Jughead quickly calling out to his dad. With her heart thundering in her chest, she raced back the way she had come, grinning to herself as she did.

After all, guys her age didn't know how to touch her, didn't know how to love her anyway.