Billy Loomis x reader

A strand of hair as black as a raven's wing fell down in front of my eyes and I huffed, blowing it away from me quickly as I averted my gaze back to the screen before me. Marion's hand reached up to turn on the faucet then and the water spurted out of the tiny metal holes in the shower-head, raining droplets down on her. My fingers dug into the bowl of popcorn in my lap and I stuffed a handful into my mouth, the butter from it staining my fingertips a slight yellow. Marion ran her hands through her hair, eyes fluttering closed when suddenly, the shower curtain was ripped back and a knife slashed at her back. A scream ripped from her throat and I grinned before taking another huge bite of popcorn as tendrils of blood slid down her bare skin.

"Eugh, seriously, Jane?" a feminine voice piped up from behind me.

I rolled my eyes as I turned my head, gaze flicking to my older sister's disgusted face.

"What? Psycho is a classic!" I said defensively as she just shook her head in exasperation before I turned back to the TV, "Besides, Norman Bates was a babe!"

"What?" she asked.

"What?" I responded back.

A huff escaped my mouth and I rolled my eyes again, shrugging as I went back to the movie, watching as Norman began to clean up the evidence of Marion's death. Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door and I glanced up briefly before going back to my movie. I could hear Sidney's footsteps begin to recede into the distance and from the sound of her happy squeal, I knew it must be her boyfriend. Sure enough, Sidney rounded the corner a few seconds later hand-in-hand with none other than Billy Loomis. I sucked in a sharp breath when my eyes landed on his tall form, nervous butterflies erupting in my stomach. Strands of his shaggy, brown hair fell in his face, almost begging to be brushed back by my fingertips while his deep brown eyes connected to mine.

They were so intense, hypnotizing almost as he gazed back at me. Like two pools of a dark abyss that you'd love to drown in. The corners of Billy's lips turned up in a smirk then and suddenly, I was painfully aware I had been staring at him a little too long. Clearing my throat, I averted my eyes back to the screen, trying desperately to get back into watching the movie playing. But it was a bit distracting with him just standing there. Sometimes I thought it was a crime that he was that perfect-looking. It shouldn't be allowed.

Not that it mattered really. As soon as he became friends with Sidney's inner circle, it wasn't long before they began to date. I guess it was no wonder - Sid was beautiful in every sense of the word. I, on the other hand, didn't really compare. At least...not in my own opinion. We were total opposites - while her eyes were a light amber-hued brown, my own were such a dark brown, they were nearly black and not near as alluring.

While her hair was a lovely shade of milk chocolate, my own mane was as black and flowing as ink on a piece of paper in my diary. And not to mention where her skin was as white and creamy as a porcelain doll in a store window, mine was as tan and swarthy as deep caramel. Whenever anyone met the Prescott sisters, anyone could tell that I was adopted. We didn't exactly go around telling everyone though, seeing as how obvious it was. After my parents had Sidney, they'd found out Maureen couldn't get pregnant again due to health issues. And that is how I came into the picture.

They'd still wanted more children so they'd applied to adopt. According to my papers, my biological father had been of Irish and English stock while my bio mom was of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Black, and Filipino ethnicity. Needless to say, it explained a lot.

"I'll go see if there's any snacks in the fridge." Sidney told him, smiling and I heard Billy hum in response from behind me.

I felt the back of the couch press down and knew he was leaning on the cushions, his eyes probably glued to the screen like mine were. Over the past several months of him dating Sid, we'd gotten pretty close. Most times when he'd swing by, I was in the middle of a horror movie. And if Sid wasn't home? Usually, he'd just sit and watch it with me until she got back. This particular one was both of our favorites. As the private investigator stepped into Bates Motel, I heard Billy curse under his breath.

"Have I already missed the shower scene?" he asked, his soft, deep voice like velvet to my ears.

My eyes threatened to flutter close as I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck before I cleared my throat, knowing it was wrong to have these feelings for my sister's boyfriend.

"Yep, Marion already kicked the bucket. But Arbogast's about to go," I informed him.

Suddenly, he landed on the couch beside me as he climbed over the back and I laughed at his antics, shaking my head. Honestly, I was happy he'd come over tonight. Unfortunately, it was a small couch and Billy was uncomfortably close - so close in fact that his leg was pressed against mine. I could almost feel the warmth of his skin through his jeans, making wriggle a few inches away from him. Billy took no notice though, his attention enraptured by the horror movie. A few minutes later as Arbogast began to explore Norman's empty house to interrogate the mother, Norman burst through one of the many doors, disguised in a dress and gray wig.

Lifting his knife high into the air, he slashed Arbogast's face and blood spurted from the wound as with wide eyes, the private eye tumbled down the stairs - dead. Billy and I both burst out laughing and I clapped at the scene. I turned my head to grin over at him then, my smile widening when I realized he was grinning, too. That was one thing I liked the most about him - he was the only one who wasn't weirded out by my love of creepy, morbid, things or my borderline psychotic nature. He was the only one who truly understood me. It made me wonder how in the world he'd ever ended up with someone like Sidney.

And why he had never ended up with me. But then again, I thought to myself as my eyes flicked to Billy beside me, in life you never know what just might happen.