Billy Hargrove x reader [Pt. 2]

His lips tasted like cotton-candy and chocolate as he kissed me, rough hands grabbing my hips in the front seat of his car. Gosh, I loved Billy Hargrove. There was no one - and I do mean no one - that kissed like he did. Tangling my fingers in the soft, blond curls at the nape of his neck, I made a whimpering sound which only made Billy smile into our kiss and pull me flush against him. I was practically on his lap now and so thankful that he'd parked us several miles from school. I didn't want to even think of what would go down if someone saw us like this.

But in that moment, it was a fleeting thought as my fingers wandered down his chest, sliding just inside the front of his shirt where he'd left a few buttons open as per usual. I let my fingertips run down the skin there and this time, he made a noise of contentment and we finally broke apart, both grinning from ear-to-ear. Removing my hand, I moved it to caress his sharp jawline, smiling at his kiss-swollen lips and bright blue eyes.

I couldn't help but bite my lip, for once utterly and irrevocably happy. Dating your step-brother was...well, it was probably taboo. But I didn't care, not gazing into those deep pools of blue I'd grown to love so much.

Billy sighed then and I pouted, knowing what he'd say before the words left his mouth.

"Time to go."

I groaned as I crawled off his lap and he started up the car once again, expertly zooming down the road in no time. One hand was firm on the steering wheel and the other firm on my thigh. Too soon for my liking, we arrived though and it was time for school. Max, thankfully, had opted to catch a ride with her new friends, those cute little troublemakers or as I called them the Baby Rat Pack. I climbed out of the car then just as Billy got out on his side, letting the blue car door slam shut behind him. We walked in a pace from each other. There was no way we could've walked in together sadly.

Just then, I noticed a group of girls standing out front by the double doors. I tried to hide a scowl as I noticed one of them twirling her hair and eyeing Billy as we walked in. Granted he was wearing some very tight jeans that well, ahem, looked amazing on him. But still, it irritated me. Not that I could show it. And just from the look on Billy's face, I knew he'd noticed my agitation. If we were any other couple, he could put his arm around me, show all those girls exactly who he belonged to.

But we weren't just any other couple. And showing any PDA was totally out of the question. So instead, all I could do was sit back and take it. Eugh, sometimes I hated my life. I guess Billy was the only good part at this point.

He nodded to me once then as he went his way and I went mine, just as Nancy wandered over to my locker with a worried look on her face. Oh, drat. Not now!

I sighed, shaking my head as she approached, "What is now, Nance? Please don't tell me the Scooby Gang has another case,"

She made a face and I sighed once more.

"Sorry but um...well, yeah, there's another 'case' as you put it. Seems as if Eleven saw something. I don't know what, she didn't say and Mike didn't elaborate but we need you to come over ASAP after school," she told me, pushing back light brown waves from her face.

I bit down on my lip to stop from groaning. Billy and I had plans, he'd been promising me for weeks now we'd go out and do something together, just the two of us, and today was going to be our first chance to do just that. Internally, I sighed. Everything going on in Hawkins right now was important though. I'd known that ever since I got wrapped up into this interplanetary dilemma. Besides, things were getting messier, more complicated. And I know they needed my help.

"Yeah, okay. I'll be there," I agreed, nodding to her question before changing the subject just as the bell rung for class and we fell into step beside the other, "So, uh, what's up with Mike and Eleven then? Are they dating or...?"

Nancy laughed, shaking her head as her boyfriend rounded the corner, joining us, "I have no idea honestly. They barely say a word about it...you can kind of tell though-"

She broke off then when Jonathan pecked her on the lips and I rolled my eyes at the pair as we all settled into our first class of the day.

Note: Obviously, a part three is coming but first let me wipe the steam off my glasses from writing this one :P