Wake up

Fangs sinking in flesh, blood, and bone.

¬ wake up¬ wake up¬

The silent scream on my mothers face.

¬ Wake up¬ Wake up¬

A little boy seated, paralyzed  in front of the scene.  

¬Wake up Leo¬ Wake up¬

Red eyes gleaming in the dark.

¬WAKE UP LEO¬ WAKE UP¬

Jolting out of bed, with sweat and tears, Leo tries to catch his breath. Easing it to a calm and slow pace. 

A bad nightmare again. A horrid memory. Stuck in my brain forever. That will never vanish.

Getting out of bed, Leo walks to his bathroom to go and clean himself. Slowly getting himself undressed, he turns on the shower, waiting for it to warm up. 

_ I'm a vampire Hunter. I was nine when my mother was killed in front of my eyes. When I was five I was told that Vampires weren't real and fake, but it was a lie, my family told me. I believed them._

Hopping into the shower Leo turns up the heat more.Cleaning and rinsing the soap off his skin, he skims his finger across the mark on his neck. Examining the mark closer lay a black rose, tattooed onto his skin.No one knew why it was there or what it meant.

Hopping out of the shower, Leo dried himself off and headed to his dresser. Grabbing black jeans and a black buttoned up top, he then grabs his black coat to finish off his dark,cold look.His hunting gear. Adding a shotgun and two knives, hidden behind his coat Leo walks into his kitchen, grabbing a green apple and heads to the front door. Slipping on his big black boots, he opens the door and heads out.

--- 10 Minutes Later---

After a short walk to town, Leo finishes his apple and throws away his apple core. Slowing to a stop, Leo opens the front door to the Bubble Tea Cafe, with the "jingle" of the door people turn their heads to see who opened the door. Then turning back to what ever they were doing.

"Hey LEO" A few girls say with high giggles and squeals, making Leo cringe with disgust.

"HEY,Leo, mate;" Jason, a friend says "Hows it going, found any Vampires yet."

"To my disappointment, I haven't" a sigh coming from Leo. Jason smiles at my reply. 

"One green bubble tea with pearls, please Jason." Leo says with calmness.

Jason nods with acknowledgement and heads off to make Leo's order.

--Leo's POV--

I take a seat at the back corner of the shop so no one could bother me. Pulling out my phone I scroll through Instagram, liking recent photo's posted by  popular people.

*Ping*

Hearing the noise, I look to see two new followers in the list of people I ignored to follow, knowing that they were fan girls. Taking closer look at the other two new followers they were both male. Not care at all right then and there, I added them to my following list.

> Following Mark and Yugyeom <

"One green bubble tea with pearls" Pops Jason with my drink. "Anything else" He says.

"Yup, get a hair cut." I say with a cheeky grin on my face. Jason just rolled his eyes and flicked his hair in my face.

"Sure thing then" He says after a while. " But you have to come to this party tomorrow night" Jason says with a smirk.

"I...." I start to say but stop and think of the dumbest reasons why I would go. "Come on Leo, I'm your best friend, I will get a hair cut, I know you will hate it when it's even longer." Jason says with a puppy face. Cringing at the thought of Jason leaving his hair any longer I say "Okay"

"YASSS" Jason says really loudly.

"But no hooking me up, Okay, Iv'e had enough of you bringing a whole lot of girls to me, in parties." I warn with a glare.

"OK, Deal" Jason says " And, by the way do you have a mission" he finishes

" yeah, how'd you know" I say slowly. Jason just pointed to my shotgun poking out of my holster. Pushing it back down,I look backup to Jason and smile.

"Yes.Yes I do" I say low and quietly, and Jason walks away with a smile on his face.

Looking back at my phone I see that Mark and Yugyeom have liked three of my photos. Shrugging it off I hop out of Instagram and  went to my emails. Opening my mission file I scroll through the details.

Female,Blue eyes, Black hair, long nails, has a blue rose necklace around her neck,Pale skin, loves men, hungry and would kill for a drink. She's kill 105 people, fifteen of them probably  men and woman trying to get this information.

Well that will do.

Hopping out and locking my phone, I walk out of the The Bubble Tea Shop, saying my Goodbyes to Jason, with a reply of a wave and a smile. I start walking down the busy street, while trying to finish off my drink,looking at shops as I go by, seeing people walking,talking,sitting or just shopping in every corner of the street. Stopping to throw my drink in the bin, I spot a fortune, future, and past teller shop. Smiling at the shop, I remembered when I came here with my brother, always looking in but never going in. we always asked our parents but the always said to stay away from that place. Looking closer, I open the door and walk in.

Old,dusty and weird. That was all,nothing special or big that would catch peoples eyes. Wondering around, examining each and every weird thing I came across, slowly stopping to a little box with a red rose crest on it. I picked up the little box and open it up, seeing a little necklace with a colorless, silver rose, hanging from it. Looking closer, I realized that the rose, looked just like the Black rose tattooed on his neck.

¬meow¬ 

I turn quickly on my heels to see where the sound came from. Startled, I see a black cat, sitting on a crimson chair,staring at me, with green eyes,studying me.

"Now, I wonder why a pretty little sacred bone,is doing in my store." 

I lift my head up to the voice and see an old lady looking down at me with a smile. 

"I.....was......just looking and....." I start to say when the old woman slowly wondered down the spiral stairs."...wait..sorry..what did....you...call me." I say with worry and confusion as I put down the little box with the  necklace inside.

Picking up the black cat and sitting down on the crimson seat, the old woman lift up her head and looked at me. Slowly her smile got bigger."You don't know that your a sacred bone?" she says with amusement. 

Hello everyone, this is my first book Iv'e written and I hope you've liked it so far. Sorry this is a little short,but I will get there.Please give me tips, I need them.And if you want to talk to me,you may, i'm happy to talk. Please no negative comments. Thank you. 

PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR REWRITE AND POST THIS STORY PLEASE. Thank you very much.